PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Weekly Flylady Thread 12th August 2019

Comments

• pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 40,995 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    New mattress in situ on my bed.. bedding all swishing merrily.. actually I think it should be done by now so I will sort that after my cuppa.

OH building Squeaks new bed, Twinkles mattress has arrived so that should be those 4 sorted by bed time too.

He rang to check his hospital appointment as we had heard nothing and they had failed to change it so instead of next Monday, or Friday which they were supposed to have changed it to he is going today.. and want me to go hold his hand.. so long as that is ALL he wants holding haha!!! :eek:

The car is in for MOT tomorrow at 9am.. fingers crossed all is ok there.. more :eek: we need it for Wednesday afternoon when we are heading to that wedding.. it's all fun!

DW loaded.. I scraped just enough together to make it worthwhile putting it on.

I have vacuumed half of the girls bed room and got the 7 binbags down by the front door to go to charity shop. OH brought home about 2 dozen half tins of paint last night.. I don't know why either!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Been pottering around with dailies
    Been Mr Al di and frozen shop. Freezer and veg drawer are now stocked up.
    Dancegran visited

I feel tired as I had a large nightmare with dancepops in it so woke up very early so I hiding upstairs for 10 mins
  • nicki_2
    nicki_2 Posts: 7,321 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    We're both showered & dressed, DS has cooked up a packet of bacon while waiting for his bedding to wash, and cleaned the kitchen to some degree. I've put lots of bits away in my room, sorted the laundry, hung a load out, and had lunch. DS is currently poo picking in the yarden and I'm about to get my sewing machine out to do some jobs once I've put the breadmaker on. I've got the workman coming at 8pm to measure up the bathroom for tiles :D:j Not much really, but I'm having trouble getting moving today :o

I'm hoping this afternoon will be more productive. DS is going upstairs to do admin so at least I can work in relative peace :rotfl: :wave:
    Creeping back in for accountability after falling off the wagon in 2016.
    Need to get back to old style in modern ways, watching the pennies and getting stuff done!
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Back earlier than expected from trip out so I've dusted the LR. Going to cut grass before it rains next.
    Spend less now, work less later.
  • pigpen
    pigpen Posts: 40,995 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    HHC ... RIGHT NOW...

I have laundry to fiddle with and 3 ebeast parcels to put together.. QUIDS!! WOOT!
    LB moment 10/06 Debt Free date 6/6/14
    Hope to be debt free until the day I die
    Mortgage-free Wannabee (05/08/30)
    6/6/14 £72,454.65 (5.65% int.)
    08/12/2023 £33602.00 (4.81% int.)
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I'll join you piggers - I need some motivation!
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • Fayolle - you wonderful wonderful lady, the Brownie uniform has arrived and it fits DD like a dream, thank you soooo much xxx

Big walk done, 2lbs of blackberries picked, then after lunch the children watched a movie and I had a nap! Washing in, folded and put away, we will head out on a final dog walk shortly then going to my besties for dinner xx
  • juliejim
    juliejim Posts: 7,943 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    DR is getting there - still lots to do but WM and TD have finished so need to sort those out first.
    NST #10 Steps 7K 2/30 10K 2/12 5 a day 3/30 NSD 0/20
    MBNA £5500
  • dancemum
    dancemum Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    I have shoved some soda crystals down my kitchen sinks. They have a problem when I empty the washing up water in to one, it comes up into the other. I have removed the bottom ubend and there is nothing in there. I have ordered some drain snakes to see if they can help.
    About to do a bag of shredding that I brought from dancegran’s this morning. For once mine is empty. Just found an old toots list it has 75 items on it. A quick crossing off what has been done or no longer relevant, I’m down to 45.
    Hope DD enjoys Brownies ASB x
    Love to Lonewolfy, hope you are ok x
  • Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 8,912 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Grass cut and had lovely dog walk with DH. Stopped on the meadow to play ball with them. We all now feel like snoozing.
    Spend less now, work less later.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport