The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt

Options

Comments

• Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Need to prepare myself for my one to one on Monday. I am expecting more feedback that I have upset the top boss by resisting the moves to give me all my old work back from 5 years ago. Have had conflicting information from the boss and the one above her on this. Expecting, based on her email to me on Friday, that she is going to try and gas light me and deny she gave me duff information. We shall see.

I think I need to prepare for all scenarios and for finding a new job.
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sounds like a plan to look for another job.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Had to google gas light :o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Butti
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Had to google gas light :o

Don't worry Beanie. In a few weeks time we'll have you up to PhD level in gaslighting and narcissism.
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • beanielou
    Options
    Butti wrote: »
    Don't worry Beanie. In a few weeks time we'll have you up to PhD level in gaslighting and narcissism.

:eek: :eek:

• Butti
    Options
    Think I may have a few bumble bees in the eaves. Not sure whether to panic.
    48% off mortgage

• mark55man
    mark55man Posts: 7,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bumble bees don't tend to swarm - if you've got many prob not bumble bees, if they ARE BBs then you prob don't have many.

Reason 1 is prob more of a reason to panic - but its still routine.

*not really an expert*
    I think I saw you in an ice cream parlour
    Drinking milk shakes, cold and long
    Smiling and waving and looking so fine
  • beanielou
    Options
    I would be out :eek: :rotfl:

• Butti
    Options
    mark88man wrote: »

*not really an expert*

Thank you for that - it's really made me laugh.

No sign tonight......which means they've all left or they've all gone to bed. Guess we'll find out tomorrow!
    48% off mortgage

• Butti
    Options
    No more bumble bees and no more flies.
    Got my PPI form back as I was too excited to remember to sign it - DOH! :o

Going to plan out my budget for the month and try to keep it tight. Can then plan the removal of a credit card.
    48% off mortgage

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback