Make up to £10 a day in October 2018 - Everyone welcome

Comments

• Aesop wrote: »
    hugs. talking is good, so if you want to post about things, that will help to make you feel better, please do. I think we have all been there or know someone who has, it is very hard. xx

I second this. Was going to post something similar myself, but wasn't sure how to word it! I probably come across quite happy and positive on here, but the black dog tends to follow me around and I'm more than happy to listen if anyone's feeling down or needs a bit of support. :cool:
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 21 October 2018 at 8:08AM
    30p won on the TopCashBack game so far :)

The 60p on the Quidco game is confirmed, but I can't withdraw it yet as it needs to be a minimum of £1 so I need to wait for something else to track which might be a few weeks as the rest is all from daily clicks and will probably be Dec or Jan

£13.62 has also hit my bank account so that puts my total actually receive so far to £20.34 which is better than I feared

Been sightly overtaken by events though - our dog has broken his leg and we didn't realise that although our insurance pays out £4000 a year, it's only £1000 per condition, and we have a £99 excess. We've paid £2200 and will hopefully get £901 back at some point so more to go on a 0% balance transfer credit card. Sigh!

We set a limit which we'd be willing to borrow to get it done and the quote came in almost exactly on it, but it hurts! Poor boy too, he's feeling very sorry for himself!
  • 30p won on the TopCashBack game so far :)

The 60p on the Quidco game is confirmed, but I can't withdraw it yet as it needs to be a minimum of £1 so I need to wait for something else to track which might be a few weeks as the rest is all from daily clicks and will probably be Dec or Jan

£13.62 has also hit my bank account so that puts my total actually receive so far to £20.34 which is better than I feared

Been sightly overtaken by events though - our dog has broken his leg and we didn't realise that although our insurance pays out £4000 a year, it's only £1000 per condition, and we have a £99 excess. We've paid £2200 and will hopefully get £901 back at some point so more to go on a 0% balance transfer credit card. Sigh!

We set a limit which we'd be willing to borrow to get it done and the quote came in almost exactly on it, but it hurts! Poor boy too, he's feeling very sorry for himself!

Ouch!! :eek: For you and your poor pooch. At least you are insured. Poor thing. How did he do it?
    Our dog insurance gets more and more expensive every year but after it paying out when ours needed his leg operating on a few years ago (over £2000) we keep up with it. My chocolate lab is around 13 now and hobbles around like an old man bless him but he is still young in mind.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Hopeless_Case
    Hopeless_Case Posts: 949 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    edited 21 October 2018 at 10:24AM
    Ouch!! :eek: For you and your poor pooch. At least you are insured. Poor thing. How did he do it?
    Our dog insurance gets more and more expensive every year but after it paying out when ours needed his leg operating on a few years ago (over £2000) we keep up with it. My chocolate lab is around 13 now and hobbles around like an old man bless him but he is still young in mind.

Aww bless him, our last dog was a lab and he lived to 14 but did have arthritic back legs at the end but metacam and a monthly injection helped.

Ours has got a genetic condition which is apparently common in spaniels, on his elbows where they don't fuse properly so quite a small impact can cause a fracture, so we don't know exactly what it was, he may have fallen or just done it jumping, he went into the woods and came out on 3 legs :(

We're going to have to have a screw put in the other one too to stop it happening to that one - it could have been a lot worse if it had been a Y shaped fracture so we really need to avoid that - probably no insurance cover for the other one as its probably the same condition, plus it would be preventative, but I'll ask the question :(

Also a chance of arthritis in the joint when he gets older, he's only 4, but we're going to have to avoid anywhere steep for future walks or hopefully where there won't be pheasants he can tear off after - not easy round here though! :(

We changed from Pet Plan to Animal Friends last year, saving us £60 a month on the 2 dogs, but the gamble hasn't paid off (my fault, as I thought we had the full £4000 per year for any condition, didn't see the £1000 cap per condition). I'm going to have to clarify what he'll still be covered for going forward and maybe upgrade the plan a notch!
  • Oh no, poor doggo! At least you were able to treat him quickly and not have to worry about the full bill. :(

Does anyone else scan receipts for Quidco credit? You can scan any receipt using clic snap for an entry in to the prize draw plus 1p in your Quidco. Not much and it does say there's a limit of 20 per month, but that's still 20p plus the chance of winning £200!

Managed to tot up my earnings for the past 5 days, £270.50 total making £759.66 on the month. Without the microjobs I'm on £77.74/£310 so I don't think I'm going to hit £10p/d with that but I am going to nuckle down and try for £155. :)
  • Okay, slight re-jig and a new count (ie moved a few things like QuickThoughts and 20 Cogs out of microjobs) and I now stand at £83.36/£155 plus £668.85 from micro jobs. :j
  • A_Random_Man
    A_Random_Man Posts: 1,144 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Evening everyone I have made £20 today however I may have another free bet which may be credited which means I could make up to £28 however this now means I have made enough money to cover all of my bills (which is why I make money on the side) so anything from now is profit until then end of the month :rotfl:

EF - £1025/£2000 (51.25%)
    Debt Remaining: £0.00 - Debt Free
  • Awesome, well done!

:j
  • Lenore13 wrote: »
    Oh no, poor doggo! At least you were able to treat him quickly and not have to worry about the full bill. :(
    Aww thanks, he's doing much better now and I'm getting back into routine so other spending is under control!!

Does anyone else scan receipts for Quidco credit? You can scan any receipt using clic snap for an entry in to the prize draw plus 1p in your Quidco. Not much and it does say there's a limit of 20 per month, but that's still 20p plus the chance of winning £200!

Managed to tot up my earnings for the past 5 days, £270.50 total making £759.66 on the month. Without the microjobs I'm on £77.74/£310 so I don't think I'm going to hit £10p/d with that but I am going to nuckle down and try for £155. :)

I didn't know you could do this but I'll start, thanks :). I'm scanning for Shoppix anyway!
  • Quidco have a flash bonus, opt in and get £2.50 back if you spend £2.50 or more by midnight tonight - spurred me to start xmas shopping! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure