Tesco Pay Day

Hi, I have just recently got a job at Tesco and have my induction this week and was wondering if anyone knew the next pay dates, I believe they are every four weeks.

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Ask this week.
  • ChezzaE
    ChezzaE Posts: 10 Forumite
    My hubby works for Tesco the next payday is the 5th may and yes it's every four weeks
    this is my time to take charge and make life better :j
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    I work for Tesco and it's every four weeks.

As/when you get your first payslip you can register to view it online the Thursday before the money goes into your account.

When it comes to overtime the cut off period is a week before on the Thursday, your contracted hours are included to the Saturday after pay day.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • Sorry just a quick question so only the extra hours and induction hours have to be done a week and a day before pay day but working hours I will get paid to the date of when I worked , I just started a week ago on thrusday and payday is Friday so I’m not sure if I’m not going to be paid anything as I thought they only count the hours from a week and a day before the pay day so does my hours that I did this week transfer to next months pay or will I get it this months thanks
  • 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Tiago999 wrote: »
    Sorry just a quick question so only the extra hours and induction hours have to be done a week and a day before pay day but working hours I will get paid to the date of when I worked , I just started a week ago on thrusday and payday is Friday so I’m not sure if I’m not going to be paid anything as I thought they only count the hours from a week and a day before the pay day so does my hours that I did this week transfer to next months pay or will I get it this months thanks

I’ve received your message and replied, hope you find it useful :)
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure