Every penny's a prisoner
    PADding is addictive
    MFW August 2023 - unless I get my butt into gear :D
  • Here's 30p in loose change for cc towards that! :
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Morning all!

£64 to spendy CC for me today please Mike - here's hoping we smash that barrier today :D
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • Hi
    £10.00 to cc
    £10.00 to online savings
    £30 to pension pot
    £50 total for me today
    On a mission!

2018 & 2019 MFW #138

On babystep2 (#DR)
  • £16.52 off my cc today :)
  • sashanut
    sashanut Posts: 3,252 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi all :j

Popping in to PAD - £15.75- pmt to M&S cc plz cufc_mike - tkyou!!
    New start JAN15 - NOT BUYING IT 2015 :eek:. Long haul DFW #145 : 2011 DEBTBUSTING : £5500 OD GONE, £2000 OD - GONE £93,610.30 cc & loan debt - GONE 27.6.14 FINALLY DEBT & MORTGAGE FREE :happyhear
  • cufc_mike
    cufc_mike Posts: 587 Forumite
    edited 25 November 2017 at 1:03AM
    WE DID IT! Well done all. We've reached the £10k mark, and still 1 week to go until the end of the month.
    The total payments for Thursday 23rd November:
    £220.38

CURRENT NOVEMBER TOTAL:
    £10,017.68
    :T:j:T
  • Erme
    Erme Posts: 3,597 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    cufc_mike wrote: »
    £15.00 off my cc today.

Welcome jacksmummy, I'm Jack's daddy, a different Jack. :rotfl:

It's lovely to see more people joining in. I don't know about the rest of you, but I find it very addictive, and consider every daily PAD to be an achievement.

Don't overdo it, and don't feel like every day you MUST make a huge PAD to make a statement. It's got to be right for you, but at the same time, every PAD made is a bonus, no matter how small.

The token 40p PAD's, or the £1.17 bank round downs are as important as the big £100+ PAD's. Good luck to all, and keep up the fantastic work. :T

For any lurkers, it doesn't matter that it's mid-month, come say hello and join in. Don't wait until 1st December, that would be 15 missed potential PAD's.

I'm a semi debt free lurker and would just like to echo these sentiments as they are so true! Not least for newbies. Life has to be lived as well as debt paid off and if that means you are not eating properly because you are putting thousands on debt per week then you need to re budget.

All sorts of ways to save money and get those pads in from £1 treats (rather than a lot more on 'treats') to debt snowballs and budgeting tools like CAP Money and You need a budget (never used but heard good things about the latter

tis not going down (or getting into debt) that's the crime - but staying down (never having your lightbulb moment)

Now foodies I know it's the day after thanksgiving but late night tip from me - just cos you burnt the pie does not mean you need a monthly box subscription from a food website (I found another one late last night thud-faint-smiley-emoticon.gif)

E
    :dance:
    I believe in the power of PAD
    Come and join us on the Payment a Day thread
    :dance:
  • Evening All! Token 50p to cc. :)
  • Evening
    £10 to cc
    £5 to savings
    £15 total for me today
    On a mission!

2018 & 2019 MFW #138