Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• Is this on PL?
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    several PL surveys sneaked in with the Gold - and some don't pay the 1sb
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,887 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    several PL surveys sneaked in with the Gold - and some don't pay the 1sb

The wording on the chuck out screen does not mention the 1sb but I noticed it has been paid (as long as it is within the 5 usually allowed for gold rather than the unlimited allowed for peanuts lab)
  • Happygreen
    Anyone else who had a swago win of 950 rebate on a gift card that didn't credit? There is no small print I can see on minimum spend...
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    The wording on the chuck out screen does not mention the 1sb but I noticed it has been paid (as long as it is within the 5 usually allowed for gold rather than the unlimited allowed for peanuts lab)

some do but I had some that didn't but a Gold credit afterwards
  • Happygreen wrote: »
    Anyone else who had a swago win of 950 rebate on a gift card that didn't credit? There is no small print I can see on minimum spend...

You needed to get a £10 gift card to receive that rebate.
  • mjm3346
    edited 10 November 2018 at 12:09AM

There was a bit of small print that doesn't really matter where the minimum spend is 1,000 SB, ( now seems to be $10 gift card which is 1,000 SB anyway).

According to a recent swagbucks post on their UK FB page the swagups will be applied in the order they were won (unlike the main site which says they are used in expiry order).

With my final 5 spins for submitting the board a couple of days ago I got a 950 first then one of the other spins was a 50 - the expiry date for the 50 was 12/11 and for the 950 13/11 - I decided to believe the FB post and having now just got enough SB redeemed for a £10 Amazon voucher and of course the 50 was applied and not the 950 - fortunately as per previous advice on this thread I didn't verify and cancelled the voucher from my account - reordered and got the 950 without any further problem (also the 50 had credited)
  • mjm3346
    SwagIQ - The UK FB page mentions the $500 game for Friday but not the $1,000 games for the 4 days before that - does anyone know if UK players have access to all 5 games? Seems odd not to mention the bigger prize games if we do.
  • mjm3346 wrote: »
    SwagIQ - The UK FB page mentions the $500 game for Friday but not the $1,000 games for the 4 days before that - does anyone know if UK players have access to all 5 games? Seems odd not to mention the bigger prize games if we do.

Yes! I've been playing them all week.
  • sonjaday
    sonjaday Posts: 287 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary

Yes, this happened to me yesterday. I had a 50sb rebate, which I let expire so that I could go for the 950sb. I redeemed a £10 voucher and didn't have the expected 950sb.
    I'm not sure whether I did something wrong, but I clicked on the red Redeem in the Swagups column. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure