Making cards - Ideas (part 5)

Comments

• I def need to get my secret santa parcel sent this week as it's my little man's first birthday the week after. I can't believe this year has gone so fast. Ds1 really doesn't want to go back to school tmoz after being at center parcs he loved it bless him. Really got us in the christmas mood.

Iv'e got a busy week as my dad needs me to make a couple of hundred mince pies but I MUST DO CARDS! grr i never get time. At least i glittered a few while i watched celeb last night but this morning forgot i had left it out and in the rush to get it before the kids i dropped a whole tub all over the floor :eek: On the bright side my floor looks all sparkley ad christmasy :rotfl:
    :)Mummy to 2 wonderful boys :)
    Want to be fit for 30 not fat at 30
    but i want never gets!!!
  • does anyone know where i can get a free Christmas blog background from
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
  • Emzy81
    Emzy81 Posts: 481 Forumite
    I def need to get my secret santa parcel sent this week as it's my little man's first birthday the week after. I can't believe this year has gone so fast. Ds1 really doesn't want to go back to school tmoz after being at center parcs he loved it bless him. Really got us in the christmas mood.

Iv'e got a busy week as my dad needs me to make a couple of hundred mince pies but I MUST DO CARDS! grr i never get time. At least i glittered a few while i watched celeb last night but this morning forgot i had left it out and in the rush to get it before the kids i dropped a whole tub all over the floor :eek: On the bright side my floor looks all sparkley ad christmasy :rotfl:

Lol I bet you'll be seeing glitter still on your floor for months to come :D and wow thats a lot of mince pies :eek:
  • Emzy81
    does anyone know where i can get a free Christmas blog background from

Id love to help but I have no idea sorry I am useless with blog things
  • Emzy81
    Could anyone tell me where the best place to get dies and embossing folders for the big shot is please? And maybe any tips on the best basic ones please? Just don't want to go and buy ones Im never likely to use!!
  • Emzy81 wrote: »
    Could anyone tell me where the best place to get dies and embossing folders for the big shot is please? And maybe any tips on the best basic ones please? Just don't want to go and buy ones Im never likely to use!!

Whichever you buy you will always find another you would rather use in its place :rotfl: They are very addictive too.

I think i started with a dots one ( swiss dots and the flowers background ) Then it grew from there. Here is a good place as they offer free p + p and are usually really fast delivery.
    You can use dies or folders for cuttlebug too and you can use various companies own folders too , such as papermania etc. HTH

P.S Its good news ;):rotfl:
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • I def need to get my secret santa parcel sent this week as it's my little man's first birthday the week after. I can't believe this year has gone so fast. Ds1 really doesn't want to go back to school tmoz after being at center parcs he loved it bless him. Really got us in the christmas mood.

Wow 1 already !!! Where does time go ?

LOL Just makes me giggle thinking you can knock up a couple of 100 pies :rotfl::rotfl:Good luck with the pies
    and cards !!

Good job on rescuing the glitter :D
    furrypig says:my name is Choccy and I am addicted to nose free stamps as I want to save them all and give them noses!!!:rotfl:
    About me. Im Choccy or Chocolate orange depending on where i am.Yes occasionally i am a total looon who spends too long online,but no where near as much £ as her spendy elves do ..:D
  • does anyone know where i can get a free Christmas blog background from

Sorry cant help with blog backgrounds ive not changed mine to Christmas, last time i tried i sent my blog into crazy mode. So try to leave it alone now :rotfl:

You can try

the cutest blog on the block

i believe they have some or search blog backgrounds ;) thats what i try to do

xx
  • Emzy81
    Whichever you buy you will always find another you would rather use in its place :rotfl: They are very addictive too.

I think i started with a dots one ( swiss dots and the flowers background ) Then it grew from there. Here is a good place as they offer free p + p and are usually really fast delivery.
    You can use dies or folders for cuttlebug too and you can use various companies own folders too , such as papermania etc. HTH

P.S Its good news ;):rotfl:

Thank you for the link i'll have a look on there now....and yep no doubt I'll always be wanting another one, then another..... :rotfl:

And glad its good news :)
  • lizalloareds
    lizalloareds Posts: 1,838 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2010 at 11:52AM
    Morning everyone
    well its snowing heavy again and the car is covered, kids were meant to be going back to school as normal today, Billy is out at work today they are still trying to clear the roof of a factory before it caves in with the weight of the snow, not sure what i will be doing today

hugs to all
    September GC 30th aug-4th Oct £332.74/£375 NSD 3
    Gc Jan £234.85/200 :(Feb £298.92/280:(March £298.42/£280:( April £270.49/280:) May Gc £351.08/£350 June £300.06/280 July £256.15/£240
    Aug £318.74/£280
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport