Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • fewgroats
    • By fewgroats 22nd Dec 18, 1:19 PM
    • 519Posts
    • 321Thanks
    fewgroats
    Writing tasks with Metro.
    • 22nd Dec 18, 1:19 PM
    Writing tasks with Metro. 22nd Dec 18 at 1:19 PM
    I'm looking into the US site Metro as an alternative to Greatcontent and Textbroker, they have similar kinds of jobs. They are two tests you have to pass, including writing an article in Chicago text style. Will keep you informed on how I'm getting on.
    Advent Challenge: Money made: 0. Days to Christmas: 59.
Page 1
    • fewgroats
    • By fewgroats 3rd Jan 19, 1:09 PM
    • 519 Posts
    • 321 Thanks
    fewgroats
    • 3rd Jan 19, 1:09 PM
    • 3rd Jan 19, 1:09 PM
    Finally completed the exam tasks, had a lot of work over Christmas.
    • fewgroats
    • By fewgroats 5th Jan 19, 11:11 AM
    • 519 Posts
    • 321 Thanks
    fewgroats
    • 5th Jan 19, 11:11 AM
    • 5th Jan 19, 11:11 AM
    Failed the test, it has to comply with the Chicago Manual of Style apparently. This is a regular thing with American articles, but I'm not used to it.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,263Posts Today

10,362Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Did I really just hear in the Commons "his politics is the politics of Vicki Pollard yeah, but, no, but yeah!" Or h? https://t.co/ak6iBlvVX4

• Perhaps the only thing we truly learn from this poll is we are generally optimistic. Most Brexiteers think Brexit w? https://t.co/DoosVRvneE

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ??Join the UK's biggest consumer website ??Make a difference ??Work with brilliant journalists ??Collaborate with top b?

• Follow Martin