InstaGC chat in 2017

Comments

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Enter WelcomeToDecember2017 at instagc.com/codes/ for 5 free points.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Kami343
    Kami343 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Hi I just found this thread and I'm trying to figure instagc out. Hoping to learn from you all.
  • cs1986_2
    cs1986_2 Posts: 51 Forumite
    I have also just signed up to InstaGC, seems to pay much less points for tasks etc compared to swagbucks and havent been able to do a survey yet. Will keep hacking away, maybe I am doing something wrong?

Anyone recommend the best offerwalls?
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge:
    £536.78/£2018 (26.5% complete)
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    InstaGC is not a top earner if you use other websites. I use it out of habit. I will watch few videos every now and then, get some codes, do the clicks and maybe an occasional survey. The most I make is around £50 a year in Amazon vouchers. It is up to you to decide which one is better for you. Personally, I think Swagbucks is better because you can run apps etc.
    I use other survey sites for purely surveys now.
    ally.
  • bellola
    bellola Posts: 840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I've just started with instagc and in the last few weeks have managed to get up to around 2,500 points. This is mainly from running video loyalty and engagemetv in the background whilst I have the laptop on. I have also been clicking on the higher paid surveys and tapresearch, completing a few but also getting the points for lots of disqualifications. Definitely putting in less effort than on swagbucks and earning a decent amount.

I have cashed out a £3 amazon voucher and am now able to cash out around £16 on a mastercard. Does anyone know how this works? Can you use the method of invoicing yourself via paypal to get the cash as you can via Swagbucks? Or I have also seen it suggested to get a mastercard then buy an amazon voucher as it's better value.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    bellola wrote: »
    I've just started with instagc and in the last few weeks have managed to get up to around 2,500 points. This is mainly from running video loyalty and engagemetv in the background whilst I have the laptop on. I have also been clicking on the higher paid surveys and tapresearch, completing a few but also getting the points for lots of disqualifications. Definitely putting in less effort than on swagbucks and earning a decent amount.

I have cashed out a £3 amazon voucher and am now able to cash out around £16 on a mastercard. Does anyone know how this works? Can you use the method of invoicing yourself via paypal to get the cash as you can via Swagbucks? Or I have also seen it suggested to get a mastercard then buy an amazon voucher as it's better value.

Are you in the same Facebook group as me?

Because one of the ladies was telling us the other day, it's less to cash out Mastercard on instagc and buy Amazon Giftcard with it or voucher. Think there is a difference, then add it to amazon account.

If you want your money to go further, then sign up for kidstart and click through that for amazon before spending on amazon.

They offer 2% cashback. I'm currently getting it tracking on amazon vouchers added from various sites.
  • Aesop
    I run engagemetv and as long as you check crediting before leaving it running, you can let it go all day for points. Helps with the bonus points currently available.

I also do daily check in on phone via the link installed via the help screen. And enter the free sweepstake daily.
  • Aesop
    Having referrals helps too if they run videos too.

If you have reached over 500 points more earning opportunities available too.

I don't quite make £5 a week on instagc although I do on swagbucks but am getting there.
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Putting in the effort to open up the Target section on Minute Stuff is worth it and really adds up for easy clicks every day.
  • Does anybody else find Engageme.tv a bit of a joke? You need to watch 3 ads for 0.85 points. That would be good if it actually played any ads, it just seems to play video after video so my ticker never changes past playing 1 of 3.

I have this issue with engageme on swagbucks too, just seems like a bit of a farce.
    Make £2018 in 2018 Challenge:
    £536.78/£2018 (26.5% complete)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport