Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • By 3010 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    • 5,211Posts
    • 66,818Thanks
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**)
    • 4th Nov 11, 3:43 PM
    0 WOW
    o2 priority moments freebies and offers (**updated**) 4th Nov 11 at 3:43 PM
    Current O2 offers listed in this thread. Probably best to start at the back page for more up to date offers.
    Last edited by 3010; 30-05-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Page 228
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 6th Dec 18, 8:23 PM
    • 897 Posts
    • 1,079 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    There's a deal for 'Sharpie Metallic Markers' in the 'Elf Essentials' section, ends 07/12/2018 @ 11:59pm.
    Got some from a local branch, WHSmith - Harben Parade, South Hampstead NW3 6JS, on 03/12/2018.

Also collected the Chocolate Coins from the same WHSmith on 26/11/2018 & 05/12/2018, so you might be able to get another bag/net if you collected last week and still see the offer.
    Originally posted by Guest67
    I thought that the app might have had a glitch as when I went to Smith's yesterday I ended up with cards, coins and marker pens.

That's on top of the cards and coins I collected last week.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 6th Dec 18, 10:04 PM
    • 2,336 Posts
    • 2,076 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    I thought that the app might have had a glitch as when I went to Smith's yesterday I ended up with cards, coins and marker pens.

That's on top of the cards and coins I collected last week.
    Originally posted by olgadapolga

I've had two lots of cards and one lot of pens, haven't bothered with the coins though.
    • parmavioletuk
    • By parmavioletuk 7th Dec 18, 5:16 PM
    • 128 Posts
    • 395 Thanks
    parmavioletuk
    Went to get the pens on Wednesday but the offer showed as out of stock on the app. I'm assuming that just means my local WHS is out of stock as others have got the offer since Wednesday? I did get a 2nd net of coins though, which I'm planning on putting in the food bank.
    • Chocmonster7
    • By Chocmonster7 7th Dec 18, 8:51 PM
    • 2,336 Posts
    • 2,076 Thanks
    Chocmonster7
    Have just won a calendar in the Instant Winners prize draw!
    • need an answer
    • By need an answer 8th Dec 18, 11:00 AM
    • 1,216 Posts
    • 1,440 Thanks
    need an answer
    I won a personalised santa sack.
    in S 7 T 4 F 12
    out S 10 T 7 F 13
    2017 -32 2018 -33
    • Luckystar
    • By Luckystar 9th Jan 19, 5:07 PM
    • 1,004 Posts
    • 3,932 Thanks
    Luckystar
    Cafe Nero offer is back on this week. Also two freebies at WHSmith - Grenade Killa Protein bar 60g (choice of 3 flavours) and a reusable fruit infuser water bottle. Collected all of these today on my way home from work with no problems
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 9th Jan 19, 6:53 PM
    • 897 Posts
    • 1,079 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    Cafe Nero offer is back on this week.
    Originally posted by Luckystar
    I was told by Caffe Nero that they will no longer stamp the "Have your 10th coffee absolutely free" paper cards for O2 customers. Apparently you now have to download the app to your phone, scan that and collect the "stamps" electronically (including the use your own cup stamp). They did say that any incomplete paper cards can be transferred to the electronic card though.

Just make sure that you scan the Nero app before the O2 one as otherwise you won't get any electronic stamps at all.
    • seasideDreamer
    • By seasideDreamer 9th Jan 19, 7:57 PM
    • 1,363 Posts
    • 10,330 Thanks
    seasideDreamer
    It says a maximum of one stamp and Nero's confirmed in store and online you get one stamp even if you use your own cup. A shame as it removes the incentive to take your own cup for o2 customers
    Debt free and busy treating myself

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
    • olgadapolga
    • By olgadapolga 9th Jan 19, 8:58 PM
    • 897 Posts
    • 1,079 Thanks
    olgadapolga
    The notice in my local Nero's states that you will get two stamps if you use your own cup. Will have to get a photo of that, I think!
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 10th Jan 19, 12:12 AM
    • 787 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    It says a maximum of one stamp and Nero's confirmed in store and online you get one stamp even if you use your own cup. A shame as it removes the incentive to take your own cup for o2 customers
    Originally posted by seasideDreamer
    i was given 2 electronic stamps using my own cup

where have you read that ?
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 10th Jan 19, 9:09 AM
    • 328 Posts
    • 551 Thanks
    catswiththumbs

Originally posted by Inigo Montoya

I was also given 2 stamps on the app for using my own cup. I was told you have to scan the Caffe Nero app first to get the stamps then scan the O2 app to pay (well get it free).
    • seasideDreamer
    • By seasideDreamer 13th Jan 19, 7:22 PM
    • 1,363 Posts
    • 10,330 Thanks
    seasideDreamer

Thats what they told me in store, the App said maximum of one stamp and they told me on Messenger only one stamp too. Sounds like you guys got lucky:-)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 16th Jan 19, 9:18 PM
    • 787 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    The notice in my local Nero's states that you will get two stamps if you use your own cup. Will have to get a photo of that, I think!
    Originally posted by olgadapolga
    did you get a photo ? - if so can you share it ?

went to a different nero today & only got one stamp - theres a really 'difficult' barista who just loves qouting her wrong opinions as facts (she has a track record) - probably on purpose as I suspect she resents O2 customers getting free drinks

today when I mentioned if they were not giving a second stamp for a cup it means there is no incentive to bring your own cup she suddenly conveniently decided that you only get a stamp for the own cup & not for the drink

shes done similiar things in the past like say you only get a second stamp if your own cup drink is a takeaway which I later confirmed to be complete rubbish with customer service

shame really as all the other baristas are really nice but she is a real nasty piece of work that one
    Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 16-01-2019 at 9:22 PM.
    • seasideDreamer
    • By seasideDreamer 18th Jan 19, 6:45 PM
    • 1,363 Posts
    • 10,330 Thanks
    seasideDreamer
    I went to a Nero's I'd never been to this week too and still only the one stamp...still better than the none I got last week though!

• catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 18th Jan 19, 9:21 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 551 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    I went to a Nero's I'd never been to this week too and still only the one stamp...still better than the none I got last week though!
    Originally posted by seasideDreamer

I took my own cup last week - used the Caffe Nero app first to collect 2 stamps then scanned the O2 app to pay for my free drink. This week I did exactly the same and only got one stamp but when I asked about an old card that has 3 stamps on it the bloke stamped that so I still got 2 stamps.

He did explain that next time I go in for my O2 freebie explain to whoever serves me that I have 4 stamps on a paper card before I scan any apps and they will be able to add them on the Caffe Nero app for me. At least I think that's what he meant - he spoke to me as though I was a member of staff and would know already what had to happen.
    • Inigo Montoya
    • By Inigo Montoya 21st Jan 19, 4:58 PM
    • 787 Posts
    • 697 Thanks
    Inigo Montoya
    Reply from Nero CS :

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp going forward and it will be exempt from all other promotions or campaigns such the Own Cup Bonus Stamp. It is also correct that you can only collect stamps on your app when redeeming a partner voucher (also applies to Nectar vouchers).

As a Priority customer you will receive a discretionary bonus stamp via the Caffè Nero App when redeeming your O2 voucher, but this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only limited to 1 stamp. As such, you will no longer be receiving a bonus stamp for your own cup when redeeming an O2 voucher.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance and have a lovely day.

Very best,
    Lucy
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 21st Jan 19, 5:57 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 551 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    Reply from Nero CS :

Hello XXXX,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp going forward and it will be exempt from all other promotions or campaigns such the Own Cup Bonus Stamp. It is also correct that you can only collect stamps on your app when redeeming a partner voucher (also applies to Nectar vouchers).

As a Priority customer you will receive a discretionary bonus stamp via the Caffè Nero App when redeeming your O2 voucher, but this cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is only limited to 1 stamp. As such, you will no longer be receiving a bonus stamp for your own cup when redeeming an O2 voucher.

Please let me know if you have any questions or require further assistance and have a lovely day.

Very best,
    Lucy

So what they are saying is that there is no incentive to take your own cup if you are getting a freebie from the O2 app.
    • Ziggy Stardust
    • By Ziggy Stardust 21st Jan 19, 6:06 PM
    • 1,408 Posts
    • 932 Thanks
    Ziggy Stardust
    I'd be happy just to get a free hot drink, I'd take my own cup to help the environment, I'm not bothered about getting. stamp.
    • catswiththumbs
    • By catswiththumbs 21st Jan 19, 6:18 PM
    • 328 Posts
    • 551 Thanks
    catswiththumbs
    I'd be happy just to get a free hot drink, I'd take my own cup to help the environment, I'm not bothered about getting. stamp.
    Originally posted by Ziggy Stardust

I'm also happy to get a free drink - I also collect the stamps and when I have enough for a free drink I give it to a homeless person. After all I haven't actually spent anything in Caffe Nero so it seems only fair someone other than me benefits.
    • dobbiesloan
    • By dobbiesloan 22nd Jan 19, 5:05 PM
    • 1,565 Posts
    • 2,829 Thanks
    dobbiesloan
    Reply from Nero CS :

I can confirm that the O2 voucher will only generate one stamp
    When I went for my free coffee last week I was told that they are no longer stamping cards for the O2 freebiee so now I'm confused.
    GONE ENGLAND
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

68Posts Today

1,565Users online

Martin's Twitter