Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
Page 5
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 22nd Aug 18, 12:47 PM
    • 403 Posts
    • 268 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Did anyone do a survey today and get an error?

There was an error at the end of the survey. I see that the points for survey haven't been added.
    • olliebean
    • By olliebean 23rd Aug 18, 9:57 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    olliebean
    Did anyone do a survey today and get an error?

There was an error at the end of the survey. I see that the points for survey haven't been added.
    Originally posted by Marvqn1
    I'd suggest contacting them about this. I had a 2 survey go wrong halfway through the other day, and after contacting them I was credited with 1 for the half of the survey I'd done.

• GromitFan
    • By GromitFan 3rd Dec 18, 8:49 AM
    • 297 Posts
    • 1,590 Thanks
    GromitFan
    Anyone been doing the online survey diary? (where you have to log in 3 times on a weekday and then 3 times on Saturday or Sunday just there)
    I completed my weekday and 2 of those for Sunday, but can't get access to the 3rd slot for the Sunday (first tried just gone midnight, but have also tried this morning; supposed to be active until 11.59am this morning).
    Have emailed them, but whilst waiting on their reply was wondering if anyone else was having any issues?
    • libra10
    • By libra10 3rd Dec 18, 10:21 AM
    • 11,087 Posts
    • 232,789 Thanks
    libra10
    I completed the diary (regarding using electronic devices) a couple of days ago.

It's worth emailing them about it.

Try this link (not sure whether it will work).

https://populuslive.online-host.solutions/asp/P012301p/ActivityDiary.asp?id

Goodd luck
    • GromitFan
    • By GromitFan 3rd Dec 18, 11:14 AM
    • 297 Posts
    • 1,590 Thanks
    GromitFan
    Thanks for your reply libra10.
    I have emailed, but haven't heard back and obviously getting closer to 11:59am.

Did also try clicking on your link, but all timeslots greyed out, so not available to complete.
    The link I've got (and just received again in email this morning) has only the Day 2 - Evening (between 5pm - 12am) slot greyed out (and so not able for me to complete). All other sections are shown in green and marked as complete.
    Not exactly my fault if it wont let me click in, and really hoping it doesn't cause me to lose out on the 5.
    When I emailed I did also send them a screen capture showing the issue, so hopefully that helps.
    • bigisi
    • By bigisi 3rd Dec 18, 12:01 PM
    • 518 Posts
    • 918 Thanks
    bigisi
    Thanks for your reply libra10.
    I have emailed, but haven't heard back and obviously getting closer to 11:59am.

Did also try clicking on your link, but all timeslots greyed out, so not available to complete.
    The link I've got (and just received again in email this morning) has only the Day 2 - Evening (between 5pm - 12am) slot greyed out (and so not able for me to complete). All other sections are shown in green and marked as complete.
    Not exactly my fault if it wont let me click in, and really hoping it doesn't cause me to lose out on the 5.
    When I emailed I did also send them a screen capture showing the issue, so hopefully that helps.
    Originally posted by GromitFan

I had the same issue, emailed them to explain and after a bit of back and forth (me insisting I couldn't see an active link for my final slot) they conceded and confirmed I have been paid anyway. Checked my account and it shows as a manual adjustment.

Keep on at them.
    • libra10
    • By libra10 3rd Dec 18, 1:02 PM
    • 11,087 Posts
    • 232,789 Thanks
    libra10
    I have had the 5 added to my account.

Has anyone received another email this morning from Populus, regardng this survey, stating -

There is an additional element to this study which we would like to invite you to take part in. This will be incentivised separately from the diary study.

I've tried clicking the link several times, but it doesn't seem to work.
    • GromitFan
    • By GromitFan 3rd Dec 18, 10:09 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 1,590 Thanks
    GromitFan
    I had the same issue, emailed them to explain and after a bit of back and forth (me insisting I couldn't see an active link for my final slot) they conceded and confirmed I have been paid anyway. Checked my account and it shows as a manual adjustment.

Keep on at them.
    Originally posted by bigisi
    Thanks for your reply and good to hear that you managed to get sorted.

At least it's not just me that's had issues, though they have yet to reply to my email. Initially I just clicked to reply to the email that the survey invite came from ( surveys@populuslive.com ). That was at 00:16 am (when I found about not being able to click a link and having tried several times). Then this morning at 8:18am I forwarded on to info@PopulusLive.com as that's the address listed on the website under the contact.
    I did take a screen copy, so hopefully that will satisfy them, but not sure what I can do until they reply. Grrr.
    Anyway, fingers crossed I also manage to get it sorted out, especially as it was the last bit to do and I tried on several occasions before and after emailing them.
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 4th Jan 19, 11:50 AM
    • 823 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    MissPop
    Anyone else had problems getting payment from Populus?

I hit 50 at the end of November, had email confirmation at the beginning of December that my cheque was being actioned... And then nothing. I've emailed twice since the end of December and haven't had those acknowledged. No cheque in the post (I've checked that my address is correct).

Not happy, I was relying on that money for Christmas shopping

Make 2019 in 2019 - 5/2019

2019 totals
    Swagbucks - 0 | Prolific Academic - 0 | Qmee - 5

• mrsyardbroom
    • By mrsyardbroom 7th Jan 19, 7:25 PM
    • 1,699 Posts
    • 2,797 Thanks
    mrsyardbroom
    I had a cheque for 50 recently but once I hit the 50 mark they did tell me when I was likely to be paid.
    Don't mess with pensioners.
    • mrsyardbroom
    • By mrsyardbroom 7th Jan 19, 7:27 PM
    • 1,699 Posts
    • 2,797 Thanks
    mrsyardbroom
    I've just looked at the FAQ's and they say, 'Please also note that your reward account will only be credited with points earned on a survey once that survey is closed. This might be after as little as 1 day, or as long as 3 months, as different surveys run for different lengths of time.'
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 7th Jan 19, 7:54 PM
    • 823 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    MissPop
    I finally had a response to my emails today, asking for me to confirm my address and to say that the "previously sent cheque" would be cancelled and a new one sent out. Hmm.

I also received the first survey invite today, after weeks of having nothing. All a bit odd, I'll believe the money when I see it!

2019 totals

• mrsyardbroom
    • By mrsyardbroom 7th Jan 19, 8:02 PM
    • 1,699 Posts
    • 2,797 Thanks
    mrsyardbroom
    They've always paid me on time.
    • sonicology
    • By sonicology 7th Jan 19, 9:04 PM
    • 149 Posts
    • 730 Thanks
    sonicology
    They've always paid me on time.
    Originally posted by mrsyardbroom
    Same, I've had 3 payouts now and they've all arrived swiftly.

Populus Live is one of the very few survey sites I still use, they pay well and the surveys aren't too tedious.
    • olliebean
    • By olliebean 8th Jan 19, 9:49 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    olliebean
    It's the best paying one that I've used, even allowing for the fact that the surveys often take longer than stated, and the only one IME that pays over minimum wage. I've had 50 from them every 2-3 months for several years, and never had a problem getting payment.

• MissPop
    • By MissPop 13th Jan 19, 7:02 PM
    • 823 Posts
    • 1,518 Thanks
    MissPop
    Hooray, my cheque arrived yesterday!

2019 totals

• TubbyDown
    • By TubbyDown 14th Jan 19, 9:54 AM
    • 59 Posts
    • 44 Thanks
    TubbyDown
    Thats a lot of time spent to earn so litte?

is it down to them not sending surveys or are you completing that many and the value for doing so, is so low?
    • olliebean
    • By olliebean 15th Jan 19, 9:23 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 55 Thanks
    olliebean
    Thats a lot of time spent to earn so litte?

is it down to them not sending surveys or are you completing that many and the value for doing so, is so low?
    Originally posted by TubbyDown
    Are you referring to my 50 every 2-3 months? I think that's pretty good going for a survey site. That's from an average of one survey every couple of days or so. The stated pay rate is 1 per 5 minutes, but they often take a bit longer than stated so I reckon it works out at around 9-10 per hour.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,089Posts Today

10,109Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Did I really just hear in the Commons "his politics is the politics of Vicki Pollard yeah, but, no, but yeah!" Or h? https://t.co/ak6iBlvVX4

• Perhaps the only thing we truly learn from this poll is we are generally optimistic. Most Brexiteers think Brexit w? https://t.co/DoosVRvneE

• RT @MoneySavingExp: ??Join the UK's biggest consumer website ??Make a difference ??Work with brilliant journalists ??Collaborate with top b?

• Follow Martin