Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • TARA112233
    • By TARA112233 6th Jul 18, 2:10 AM
    • 7Posts
    • 0Thanks
    TARA112233
    Cashback World (LYONESS) Loyalty Card -{Edited by Forum Team}
    • 6th Jul 18, 2:10 AM
    Cashback World (LYONESS) Loyalty Card -{Edited by Forum Team} 6th Jul 18 at 2:10 AM
    A warning about Cashback World run by Lyoness - it's a {Edited by Forum Team}!
    They claim to have all the big multi-national retailers as it's Merchants but I've personally contacted many of the National retailers on the Cashback World site like M&S, John Lewis, Tescos, Morrisons, Clarks, B&Q, Costa Coffee etc and all of them (except ARGOS and Woking Council) have never heard of Cashback World and are certainly NOT merchants.
    Cashback World are buying discounted Love2shop vouchers (and national retailer giftcards) reselling them back to members at FULL price and then giving them (1%) cash back - which breaches Love2shop trading terms.
    And it {Edited by Forum Team} about the big retailers who are members, so they can persuade the smaller business/retailers to join and spend hundreds of pounds in joining fees. This effectively means the smaller businesses are indirectly buying their customers giftcards to spend in the big national stores - taking business AWAY from them.
    And they have many layers of referral commissions that are classic signs of a {Edited by Forum Team}.
    Lyoness has now been banned in Norway, Austria and Switzerland and has separate ongoing court cases in numerous other countries around the world.
    I have a facebook page called '{Edited by Forum Team}', please pop over and read all about these scammers.
    Last edited by MSE Tine; 10-01-2019 at 4:18 PM. Reason: {Edited by Forum Team}
Page 1
    • Joannehope
    • By Joannehope 31st Dec 18, 2:25 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Joannehope
    • 31st Dec 18, 2:25 AM
    • 31st Dec 18, 2:25 AM
    Hi, iíd Just like to know where you have got your information from?
    Iíve been using the shopping cards, apps and evouchers and what youíre stating isnít happening. I top up the Amount I want to pay my shopping bill with, itís paid and then every week I am paid cash back from using the website, app and evouchers.
    How is this wrong? All the shops I use are big brand names, Tesco, Argos, Harvester and many more.
    Iíd like to hear what peopleís thoughts are?
    Best wishes
    • antrobus
    • By antrobus 31st Dec 18, 3:18 AM
    • 16,625 Posts
    • 23,552 Thanks
    antrobus
    • 31st Dec 18, 3:18 AM
    • 31st Dec 18, 3:18 AM
    Iíd like to hear what peopleís thoughts are?
    Originally posted by Joannehope
    That Cashback World only offers cashback on a limited range of online retailers, and the rates it offers are much lower than those you can get at the likes of Topcashback or Quidco.

The 'cashback' it offers at the likes of Tesco is really only a discounted gift card. The same or better discounts are available elsewhere.

I'd suggest you check out the competition. Topcashback are even offering cashback at Amazon at the moment. Cashback World don't.
    • michaelddorsey
    • By michaelddorsey 4th Jan 19, 5:05 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    michaelddorsey
    • 4th Jan 19, 5:05 PM
    True
    • 4th Jan 19, 5:05 PM
    Indeed, their rates are much lover. My friend also was disappointed with Cashback World service. Its frustrating to face this scam(
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

953Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Now come on that's a bit unfair!!!!! I could've done a handstand (well headstand) first if you'd asked! Sheesh! https://t.co/01Pf9Z99B1

• It isn't statistically representative true. But to say that tells us nothing isn't correct. It shows what people i? https://t.co/JBLu6Cd8a5

• Very interesting that on my Facebook page (which tends to be more pro Brexit) the same vote, with similar number of? https://t.co/NgYxaQDCnr

• Follow Martin