Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Ruddy password :mad: I tried what I thought I had changed mine to as I remembered stating that nobody would ever guess it. I never sign out but the password is very much in my mind. It wouldn’t accept it :mad:

Top it off with it didn’t recognise my email address yet I changed it almost a year ago when fsmail was getting closed down :mad:

So I change email addy to what it should be, mse send a link, I fill in that stupid form again using what I thought password was use same and new password minus one digit. Hey presto I’m in :j

Now why the hail did they refuse old pass word to begin with :mad:
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • O3 Munday possible new O3 offers.

O3 Toosday free coughee at Nerd normally from noon, use own travel mug for an additional loyalty stamp.

Wednesday WonTwo preview states Cineworld Readly Rakuten Cafe Rouge.

Methinks reduced price Cineworld, continuation of Readly, free internet movie and reduced price main meal.
  • altojack
    Forumite
    Good morning Elite :hello:

Bright sunny morning but what a blustery night it was, kept waking me up, cheap double glazing has a lot to answer for :mad: wish we had kept the Zenith sliding door type that we had. Couldn’t hear anything through them :cool:

So, I imagine everyone has had to reset pass words, I’m a few cough cough pages behind. I’ll have a read back this morning or what’s left of it :o

Hope everyone is well and warm, out shopping by now I guess :D

Hugs to the Elite poorly, special thoughts to those feeling low in mind and spirit. You’re in my thoughts daily xx

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

• altojack
    Forumite
    Off to start catch-up, I’ve got a couple of jobs to do today too, so I’m going to be busy :D

• altojack wrote: »
    Ruddy password :mad: I tried what I thought I had changed mine to as I remembered stating that nobody would ever guess it. I never sign out but the password is very much in my mind. It wouldn’t accept it :mad:

Top it off with it didn’t recognise my email address yet I changed it almost a year ago when fsmail was getting closed down :mad:

So I change email addy to what it should be, mse send a link, I fill in that stupid form again using what I thought password was use same and new password minus one digit. Hey presto I’m in :j

Now why the hail did they refuse old pass word to begin with :mad:

Possibly a new security measure to make password to be changed occasionally.
    A warning might have helped a bit.
    Took me a while to get my email and log ons sorted.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    In little A last night.
    Pampers Baby Wipes Sensitive and Baby Sensitive? 45p.
    Noticed Huggies Pull ups were on half price at £2.

I wanted cheap nappies for nieces baby but only pull ups seemed a good buy.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Possibly a new security measure to make password to be changed occasionally.
    A warning might have helped a bit.
    Took me a while to get my email and log ons sorted.

If you remember a few weeks ago there was talk about mse improving their security measures to prevent multiple accounts AE however you want to describe them. The article that tweets shared also mentioned blocking ip addresses to stop serial offenders making a nuisance of themselves. I suppose omly time will tell.
  • Looks like Bella Italia are giving away free pancakes on Tuesday. Think they did this last year too. May need a code or similar, worth looking into for those with kids etc AND using Droid £20 meal if needed
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,868
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Why?

:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j:j
    Because i wanr target:D:D
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Bubbs you have still done amazingly well I know you done it for health reasons too but still amazing I am assuming you target is very close:j

I do not have the mind set at the moment to do low fat but it will arrive by the end of the month
    Thanks, yes 4 1/2lb off , but then the hard work starts maintaining :eek:
    Still not done it prepped ready but put washing out and my sister is on her way now:j
    altojack wrote: »
    Too late I filled up 3 days ago :eek: :mad: Should last a few weeks as not going out or far these days :o

I fill up every week:o
    Nice to see you hope you are ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,868
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    If you remember a few weeks ago there was talk about mse improving their security measures to prevent multiple accounts AE however you want to describe them. The article that tweets shared also mentioned blocking ip addresses to stop serial offenders making a nuisance of themselves. I suppose omly time will tell.

Di when do you have your op now?
    Hope you are ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure