Can I use 3 HomeFi abroad?

Ive just ordered a 3 Network HomeFi bundle as the internet in our village is so slow. I know its basically 'plug and play' internet so i can use it at home, and take it away in the UK with me if we go away for a week anytime.

Can I use it abroad too, does anyone know? I know Voda allows usage in Europe too as part of their deal, does anyone know if 3 do as well?

Comments

• Gloomendoom
    Gloomendoom Posts: 16,550 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have a look through this...

http://support.three.co.uk/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBISAPI.DLL/,/?New,Kb=Mobile,Ts=Mobile,T=Device,varset_pid=38739,varset_cid=38755,Case=EXT(EM101195)

It should work anywhere in the UK without you having to do anything.
  • @Gloomendo...

The is the result of following your link
    Information Icon
    Bad Input on Previous Form
    An error was found in values provided on the previous form. Please go back and verify all entries and try again.

So it isn't very helpful to others.
  • From the page found by Google using the search terms
    Three HomeFi support. Changing your settings.
    Connecting your Mobile Wi-Fi to the internet while roaming abroad

Your Mobile Wi-Fi isn’t set up to automatically connect to the internet while roaming abroad, to prevent you from incurring unexpected data usage and charges.

Although you can roam abroad in one of our Go Roam destinations at no extra cost, there may be occasions when you are near a border or in an unsupported location which doesn’t support Go Roam.

If you change your settings to automatically connect to the internet, you might connect to another network and incur additional roaming charges in these circumstances.

We don’t recommend that you make this change, but if you would like to do so, please follow the steps below:

Open up a new internet browser and type 192.168.1.1 into the address bar, then press enter
    Go to the homepage then click on Connection settings
    Enter the password: admin
    Enable the Data Roaming option
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills