TalkTalk Voucher Problems

Comments

• marcusprisoner
    marcusprisoner Posts: 16 Forumite
    edited 25 January 2019 at 6:46PM
    well i have been on twitter,,i dont use twitter ,,its my first time i have posted a tweet with exactly the same information as above and same information i have given to talkltalk on two seperate occasions ,as i have posted the same information in many places just trying to get a resolution with no contact what so ever from talktalk on a personal note to resolve the issue,,as my previous message above states,i was told to message concerns @talktalk but have had no message back with a resolution,as a large organisation talktalk need to take ownership of customers concerns,not as it appears send them from pillar to post with no resolution,now on a positve note when i was on the website chat,the operators were helpfull and did suggest ways forward which i have done but still with no resolution,i previously worked for a large IT company where it relyed on good customer service for continued success...the cogs seems to be turning very slowly or are stuck at the moment ,,for me anyhow ...
  • well i have been on twitter ,spoke online to several different people within talkltalk still trying to resolve the issue get to giving details then everything stalls,,will keep this thread alive untill a resolution is reached!
  • Same here, joined talktalk with the promise of a voucher, no voucher received and no response to the emails sent to the supplied contact email address. Starting to look like there is nothing that can be done, especially having to wait 90 days for the promised voucher then means you are locked into a contract with talktalk as its too late to change your mind and cancel the contract. Hmm i wonder who benefits from this apparent failure to fulfill a promise!!!
  • Jacko i have been speaking to talktalk via twitter as this is the platform they want to use to sort out issues,my case has according to talktalk rep been escalated to the team resposible with dealing with voucher non fufulments,,i will keep this forum updated,,,dont give up ,,
  • I have emailed seceral times to the email address live chat etc iv been emailing since nov and i joined the talk talk community and nothing i contacted trading standards yesterday
  • TalkTalk
    TalkTalk Posts: 1,948 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Hi Bucklesb21,

My apologies, please drop my team a line over Twitter (@TalkTalk) and we can get this looked into for you.

Thanks,
    Becky - TalkTalk Social Team
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Talk Talk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • buckles21 i have been down the same route as yourselves,not contacted TS yet though,,i have contacted twitter@talktalk,,my case has been escalated but no outcome yet,i will keep this thread updated ,,if u can do so also would be helpful for others who may be experiencing same problem!!!
  • Hi, I note some people have had a response from Talk Talk on here so I thought I'd give it a try. I too have been struggling to get hold of the promised voucher. It seems like a ridiculously hard process to attain it. This offer is pretty much a scam. Why should it 90 days in the first place? Surely there is no justification for that length of time? I managed to talk to someone at talk talk and was told that my claim would be "escalated" and that could take another 28 days! 118 days and still no promise of when I'll actually receive it. Being totally honest I can't even remember which site I took out the deal with or even exactly how much the voucher is for. As soon as you select the offer there is no further mention of it - no email -nothing. I do remember ringing talk talk straight away to check I qualified and also having three web chats to make sure it was on its way. Really does feel like a total con! Very poor approach from a major name.
  • if there is a problem as mentioned above ,which i hope is just a one off or a rare occurance,this needs to escalatled so no future customers fall fowl to a non existant voucher if that turns out to be the case,i am waiting for a reply to the escalation,i will keep this link going and i suggest others also add to the thread,i would imagine a large corporation woud not want such negative publisity and would put more effort in resolving the issues before it effects future sales...
  • LATEST UPDATE ,via twitter ,talkltalk support team are ordering my voucher and i should get an email soon ,,iil keep this updated...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure