debenhams store card

I just responded to a small ad on the side of my computer page saying that Santander were paying out on ppi for Debenhams cards .I filled in a very simple eform and less than 4 weeks later they have offered me £700 on a debenhams card that I didnt know the number of and which was paid off 25 years ago !

Comments

• minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Thank you for posting this. After reading your post I filled out the Santander form relating to a Dorothy Perkins storecard, and after 2 weeks I've just received a payment of £1400 :D
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,631
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    henkeeper wrote: »
    I just responded to a small ad on the side of my computer page saying that Santander were paying out on ppi for Debenhams cards .I filled in a very simple eform and less than 4 weeks later they have offered me £700 on a debenhams card that I didnt know the number of and which was paid off 25 years ago !

Do remember that Santander are obviously not advertising on facebook etc, so if you responded to an advert somewhere it's almost certainly a claims management firm who will come knocking for their cut soon. Don't spend it all
  • minimad1970
    minimad1970 Posts: 6,157
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    edited 17 November 2018 at 9:53PM
    Nasqueron wrote: »
    Do remember that Santander are obviously not advertising on facebook etc, so if you responded to an advert somewhere it's almost certainly a claims management firm who will come knocking for their cut soon. Don't spend it all

I went to Santander's site and filled out the form on there, so hopefully this won't apply to my claim. Thanks.
  • henkeeper wrote: »
    I wonder how much more you would have received had you complained directly?:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure