Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

1127512761277127812791281»

Comments

• Has anyone stayed in the centre of Paris and travelled to the disney parks for a day? We are going to Paris for a few days for the women's world cup and wanted to take the kids to disney for one day. Just wondering what the best way to travel to the park on public transport would be? Ideally want to get there as early as possible, and stay as late as possible to make the most of the day, but equally want to travel in a budget friendly way! Any advice is much appreciated, thanks in advance!
  • toffifee
    toffifee Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Were going to Disneyland Paris in 10 days. We would like to buy annual passes but we've left it too late to get them from the Disney website. I can't find them anywhere else (last time we bought them from CE Multiavantages but it looks like you can't do that any more as a private customer) so we're planning to buy 1-day tickets at the entrance and convert these to passes when we get in.

I know on the cheaper passes there used to be a couple of days after buying the pass where you couldn't use them. Is that still the case? We're probably going to get Magic Plus but we need to be able to use them straight away otherwise there's no point!

Has anyone recently converted a day ticket to an annual pass and then used the pass the next day? Or does anyone know of somewhere we can buy the passes before we get there?

Any help will be gratefully received!
  • Gillsfan
    Gillsfan Posts: 48 Forumite
    Staying at Davey Crockett in August, wondering how I can avoid the extortionate parking prices??

I don't think they do a shuttle, so any tips?
  • toffifee
    toffifee Posts: 237 Forumite
    I'm going to answer my own questions, in case it helps someone else.

I emailed CE Multiavantages (thank you Google translate!) and they confirmed I could join and that they would send tickets by email. We've now got five tickets printed and ready to exchange for annual passes. We've saved about £180 on the normal price.:TI've read all the Ts & Cs on the Disney website and can't see anything about not being able to use them for a couple of days.
  • flea72
    flea72 Posts: 5,392 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Gillsfan wrote: »
    Staying at Davey Crockett in August, wondering how I can avoid the extortionate parking prices??

I don't think they do a shuttle, so any tips?

If staying at disney hotels, you get free parking at the park. There is no shuttle transfer from davey crockett, you need a car
  • aj9648
    aj9648 Posts: 1,372 Forumite
    toffifee wrote: »
    I'm going to answer my own questions, in case it helps someone else.

I emailed CE Multiavantages (thank you Google translate!) and they confirmed I could join and that they would send tickets by email. We've now got five tickets printed and ready to exchange for annual passes. We've saved about £180 on the normal price.:TI've read all the Ts & Cs on the Disney website and can't see anything about not being able to use them for a couple of days.

What’s an annual pass??
  • Gillsfan
    Gillsfan Posts: 48 Forumite
    I have the standard dining plan for a trip coming up but have heard you can swap them for a cash value. Any ideas what that value currently is??
  • Do you guys think its cheaper/ better value to stay in Paris and take the rer or stay at one of the 'cheaper' disney or partner hotels?
  • martindow
    martindow Posts: 10,215 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Do you guys think its cheaper/ better value to stay in Paris and take the rer or stay at one of the 'cheaper' disney or partner hotels?
    I suppose it depends how intensively Disney you want your holiday to be. I'd prefer to stay in Paris itself so that I could eat out in the city and escape for a while. If you love Disney you would probably choose to experience it 24 hours a day.

I'd check out some hotels in the centre within a walking distance of RER line A and price it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure