Have grasped the nettle..........now to deal with the ensuing rash

Comments

• Igamogam
    Igamogam Posts: 6,024 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Hey the plan worked. All stuff organised for next week and I got to watch Sherlock undisturbed and finish off the Ba!leys - had to share some:(

That tiny bit of sunshine we got on Saturday certainly energised the batteries a little.
    Be the change you want to see -with apologies to Gandhi :o
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
    'On the internet no one knows you are a cat' :) ;)
  • Igamogam
    Now got 2 days on a first aid course to look forward to................er no I am not. I would be rather bouncing with the frogs. All left in the capable hands of my HLTA and 6 others who will need cake and large quantities of by Thursday - may well do cake DD2 did for friends at school - looks a bit faffy ( and I dont do faff) but its very straight forward and looks like a giant Jaff@ cake............ only tastes much much better:D Must not squander 2 evenings 'free' of thinking of work so I am aiming on catching up good and proper on finances. Chilli for tea in slow cooker and left over yummy cake for after, bit of "Corrers" (always been know as that in our household and my only soap vice) perfect evening I say.............
    In gardens, beauty is a by-product. The main business is sex and death. ~Sam Llewelyn
  • Igamogam
    Shattered! First Aid course - bleurgh! Information overload. Practical tomorrow all outdoors and its going to hiss it down! Too tired to think about money tonight.
  • Igamogam
    Its a FLW on Eb*y so I guess that where I will be this weekend - only minor stuff to do for work so planning a house weekend really - i.e concentrate on stuff that needs sorting in the house. Would love to get into garden but weather is grim. I dont mind it cold and I am happy with snow but this missly warm wet stuff is vile. Dark mornings setting off to work in the moonlight with owls hooting is no fun either although is light when I get there now. Lots to do money health and domestic wise. Back later.
  • Igamogam
    You G*V creeping up to 3050 points now:p

Eb*y doing rather nicely - slow and steady but it all adds up

The sun is out - going to put some washing on the line. Wow I live life to the full;)

Cant do much financially - ie make payments off debt as we are limping to payday. The envelope system working nicely as yesterday was able to pay most of this terms dance fees in cash as I have been putting it away most weeks. Just the swimming to go, due next week. I have envelopes for dancing, swimming, milkman and cats. Now need to establish one for car servicing MOT, music lessons and bus fare. Also being evangelical with money pots: 5p, 20p, coppers, picture 50p, £2 and £1 with dragons on. Only 1p road kill so far:rotfl:
  • Igamogam
    Good news: Just checked mortgage account and we are now sub 7K - its not in my total debt as I have always regarded it as a necessary evil debt:p Once that is cleared all the money will go straight to debt repayment on CC

Bad news: DD2 just reminded me that balance for big school trip in summer is due by end of April and payment for netball course also due in March ...........going to have to get my thinking cap on as I am not extending the debt by any more if I can help it.............see the old me would just have used the available credit on CCs to sub it all............belt tighten another notch and more retraction of horns me thinks
  • Igamogam
    14 items on Eb*y :) Meal plans done. Just the week ahead now................ have a hospital appt to look forward to:o
  • Igamogam
    Few things on Eb*y have watchers but no takers yet..........I 'm hopeful :)

Tomorrow is big annual MRI scan on the brain tumour - tiny and none aggressive but none the less something that is there and needs monitoring. Four years now since it was found and so far it has behaved itself - so fingers crossed:) I dont worry about it although other people around me do. I am lucky as I have no symptoms - others with the same do suffer with a whole range of stuff. I tend not to think about it until letter comes with appointment time. Hopefully it will be 'no change' again and 'see you in 12 months'.
  • So glad you are not wasting time and energy worrying....not sure I could do that....best of luck and take care
    RR x
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014
  • Hope all is OK with you Ig? xx
    £2 Savers Club 2014 £54 £20 Jan £14 Feb Mar£8 April £14[
    LBM FEB 2013 32,000 total.
    May 2014 Mum 1500/3000 MB CC 8,043
    BC1 1,900 BC2 5,551 TES 4,896 Nationwide 5,490
    Overdraft 3000 Total debt Feb 2014