Molton Brown sample pack - 6000 available

http://www.emeraldstreet.com/beauty/beauty-samples/claim-one-of-6000-sample-packs-of-russian-leather/?utm_medium=email&dm_i=25MN,54VGF,NYFKC0,JPIKL,1

T&C's

There are 6,000 30ml samples of Molton Brown Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel and 6,000 sets of Russian Leather Luxury Temporary Tattoos to give away.

Offer ends at midnight on 21 September 2017 (“Closing Date”).

One per customer, while stocks last. 6,000 samples available, includes 1x 30ml Bath & Shower Gel and 1x Set of Scented Temporary Tattoos

First 6,000 to enter will receive a 30ml sample and a set of tattoos. If you’re one of the 6,000 to be picked, your sample will be dispatched within 30 days of the Closing Date.

Comments

• juliet_f
    juliet_f Posts: 1,522 Forumite
    This looks good! Fingers crossed :)
  • Please send me sample
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Barbara121 wrote: »
    Please send me sample

You need to click the link in the first post and fill in your details to apply.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Thanks Luckystar, hears hoping we're lucky.
  • Please send me :-)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hannah_322 wrote: »
    Please send me :-)

You need to click the link in the first post and fill in your details to apply.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Luckystar
    Luckystar Posts: 1,062 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Received this today in the post ��
  • Mchambers
    Mchambers Posts: 1,054 Forumite
    Got mine as well.
  • Mine arrived today. :)
  • Mine arrived today too
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income