UPDATED with Link! There's a new Broadband Tool coming to MSE and we need YOUR help!

Comments

• A.Penny.Saved
    A.Penny.Saved Posts: 1,832
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 12 July 2017 at 3:57PM
    Pulse8broadband is another no contract broadband provider which I had bookmarked. They want £19/month with a much higher phone line charge @£13inc however they can provide broadband only with a different/cheaper phone provider. They do also offer £6 for a line with their high end package but that is very expensive@£36, it just doubles the upload speed with a small decrease in download speed. Be Broadband offered a similar extension to their broadband upload speed, I cannot remember the name of the technical term.

These are all missing from the broadband tool. I had one bookmarked and found the other with a quick search.
  • AnnieP6 wrote: »
    I've just subscribed so look forward to link.

Thanks AnnieP6, I've sent you a link to the tool and survey

MSE Matthew
  • mac.d wrote: »
    I'd like to have a try at this too, please PM me the link. Definitely looking to see what other options are available without having to go through haggling to get a reasonable price every year.

Thanks mac.d, I've sent a link to the tool and survey

MSE Matthew
  • ThemeOne wrote: »
    Could I have the link please Matthew?

Thanks ThemeOne, done!

MSE Matthew
  • chas49 wrote: »
    No PM received. Has anyone had one?

Hey chas49, I've recently sent you a link - did you get it?

Thanks

MSE Matthew
  • zico_2
    zico_2 Posts: 92 Forumite
    please send me broadband tool.
    thanks
  • Sam_Fallow
    Sam_Fallow Posts: 923
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I had a look at the tool and left some feedback on the survey page.

I think the tool is quite good but not enough to make me pick a deal with doing more comparisons eg. from cashback sites. One likely provider was Oigin, who I know nothing about so I would have to look into them a bit more before committing to them.

Unfortunately Sky came up as the cheapest and I won't be renewing with them.

Thanks for the preview...
    I don't like morning people. Or mornings. Or people.
  • Sam_Fallow wrote: »
    I had a look at the tool and left some feedback on the survey page.

I think the tool is quite good but not enough to make me pick a deal with doing more comparisons eg. from cashback sites. One likely provider was Oigin, who I know nothing about so I would have to look into them a bit more before committing to them.

Unfortunately Sky came up as the cheapest and I won't be renewing with them.

Thanks for the preview...

Hey Sam,

You're very welcome - thanks for your feedback

MSE Matthew
  • chas49
    chas49 Posts: 11
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes thanks. Feedback done also
  • Hi all, Just letting you know we updated this thread with a direct link for our forumites to try out our new Broadband tool 'Unbundled' with the view to getting YOUR feedback either here, in the comments or on the survey link in the post above.

It would be awesome for you to give the tool a whirl as we value your MoneySaving feedback AND you get to try it out before anyone else (not of the forum) does too!.

So in a nutshell
    'TRY OUT OUR BROADBAND TOOL AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!'

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business