IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

UKPS noticed to keeper received

Options
13»

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    We've seen similar letters many times. The usual way to get them to (consider) restriction of process of data is to tell them you are seeking debt advice - even though you dispute the debt. Search the forum using Coupon-mad as user name and debt advice as your search term. Change from threads to posts.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,708 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Advice welcome on next steps please
    Please - not that phrase. HATE IT. I don't know if it's American or not but where does everyone get that awful childish 'what are the next steps' phrase from on this forum?!

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=75764853#post75764853

Say in reply: 'I am seeking debt advice - now put the case on hold for 30 days' to the solicitor - as repeated ad infinitum in April on dozens of threads.

:)
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Lola1234
    Lola1234 Posts: 26 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    No response to my SAR request over 6 weeks ago and no further correspondence from solicitor (although they did give the extra month). Should I just sit tight and read the posts?
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Lola1234 wrote: »
    No response to my SAR request over 6 weeks ago and no further correspondence from solicitor (although they did give the extra month). Should I just sit tight and read the posts?
    If you are certain you submitted a valid SAR, then follow it up by making the request again, adding proof of your earlier request, stating that your are reporting the PPC to the ICO and copying this all to the ICO.
  • Lola1234
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Sent complain to ICO; UKPS and solicitor. Hey presto SAR request information received today. Now i presume the fun will begin
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    What's the contravention alleged?

What sort of car park, and if residential, do you live there as tenant or as owner/leaseholder?

Any glaring stuff in the SAR like rubbish blurry photos taken in one minute in the dark?
  • Lola1234
    First Anniversary
    Options
    No - but the car park is split by a small hedge that is in disrepair. On one side is a parking machine - i bought a ticket and displayed it - they even provided a picture of this as evidence.

Unfortunately the side i parked on (even though just behind the machine) is managed by UKPS and there is no visible machine.

So i genuinely tried to park legally, only to be confused by signage and the position of the machine (council i think)
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    No - but the car park is split by a small hedge that is in disrepair. On one side is a parking machine - i bought a ticket and displayed it - they even provided a picture of this as evidence.
    OK that will help in your evidence later, during the inevitable claim process.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure