HGV/LGV Funded Training

Comments

• Anihilator
    Anihilator Posts: 2,169 Forumite
    CB1985 wrote: »
    i noticed he was a banker so what else can i say?

Not a lot since I have a job and qualifications and you seem unemployable:rolleyes:
  • CB1985
    CB1985 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Anihilator wrote: »
    Not a lot since I have a job and qualifications and you seem unemployable:rolleyes:

bit of an arrogant pr!ck really aren't you? better than me because i dont hav a job atm....

its t!ssers like you that make me feel like scum for signing on
  • Anihilator wrote: »

I think there's been a typing error in your job title going on that last comment!:rolleyes:
  • CB1985
    I think there's been a typing error in your job title going on that last comment!:rolleyes:

always get my B's and W's mixed up, must be because of the doley dossing scum i am xD
  • Anihilator
    bit of an arrogant pr!ck really aren't you? better than me because i dont hav a job atm....

No your scum because instead of trying to get a job you want to waste more time and taxpayer money trying to get into an industry where there is already a shortage of jobs.

Genius.
  • CB1985 wrote: »

Don't let him get to you mate he does this for kicks just to wind people up. He's not worth the bother!;)
  • CB1985
    Don't let him get to you mate he does this for kicks just to wind people up. He's not worth the bother!;)

passed caring now pal, to say hes a banker shouldnt he be doing some work and not sat his pc all day trying to rile the !!!! out of me? maybe he needs to make his pice of !!!! self feel better? kids (god forbid he has any) hate him, wifes !!!!ing the next door neighbour (whos probably on the dole which would explain why hes resenting me alot)

hey who knows, maybe hes just a c!nt
  • Anihilator
    passed caring now pal, to say hes a banker shouldnt he be doing some work and not sat his pc all day trying to rile the !!!! out of me? maybe he needs to make his pice of !!!! self feel better? kids (god forbid he has any) hate him, wifes !!!!ing the next door neighbour (whos probably on the dole which would explain why hes resenting me alot)

hey who knows, maybe hes just a c!nt

Education is really a brillant thing:D
  • Anihilator wrote: »
    No your scum because instead of trying to get a job you want to waste more time and taxpayer money trying to get into an industry where there is already a shortage of jobs.

Genius.

As you seem to have all the answers my friend then perhaps you can offer a bit more constructive advice to people on here, rather than using it as an excuse to pull others down.
  • Anihilator
    www.s1jobs.com
    www.jobcentreplus.com

OP might fight these useful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts