Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
  • Sambucus Nigra
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:14 PM
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:14 PM
    Which law do you think they have broken?
    If you haven't got it - please don't flaunt it. TIA.
  • wlasikiewicz
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:20 PM
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:20 PM
    Which law do you think they have broken?
    Originally posted by Sambucus Nigra
    I think its defimation of character and Data Protection Act but thats it i think.
    • duchy
    • By duchy 12th Dec 12, 2:28 PM
    • 18,265 Posts
    • 46,622 Thanks
    duchy
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:28 PM
    • 12th Dec 12, 2:28 PM
    Not data protection -as no personal data about the employee will be on the cctv (eg name address NI number , bank acc details etc)

and unless the video shows your manager telling people your mate is a thief /axe murderer/etc-I can't see DOC either.

If the CCTV however shows your mate pocketing a tenner from the till (or committing some other criminal act ) then it is evidence and legitimate for use in court in most circumstances. Perhaps your mate would be better served by getting proper legal advice from a qualified person like say a solicitor ?
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

885Posts Today

6,472Users online

Martin's Twitter