Swagbucking into 2018

Options

Comments

• Throwaway1
    Options
    Team challenge has begun! Don't forget to submit all swagcodes via the button to get 5 points for your team.
    MFW - OP 10% each year to clear mortgage in 10 years!
    2019: £16,125/£16,125
    2020: £14,172.64/£14,172.64
    2021: £12,333.62/£12,333.62
    2022: £10,626.55/£10,626.55
    2023: switched tactics to saving in a higher interest rate account than mortgage interest rate
    2024: mortgage neutral!
  • Greenfingers3
    Options
    I think the valentines collector bills are going to work in the same way as the pie day ones, a search for 'Chocolate and Roses' bought up a 4SB collectors bill. Time to think up a load of valentines words!!
  • Emmaaar22
    Options
    I think the valentines collector bills are going to work in the same way as the pie day ones, a search for 'Chocolate and Roses' bought up a 4SB collectors bill. Time to think up a load of valentines words!!

Tried every single one...

Ebay UK got me a collectors bill in the end
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options

Dozen red roses worked for me, thanks for the heads up.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • morpho
    morpho Posts: 362 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dozen red roses worked for me, thanks for the heads up.

Yep!---worked for me as well - 4sb!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Richmc - do you think you could spend your time posting something helpful, rather than adding to the spam problem on the code thread. Thankfully MSE HQ removed the spammers post. I am just trying to keep the code thread as intended, and not an irritant. You are not helping. Thanks
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    John1963 wrote: »
    Guess you are not running the apps which would give you a total of 70 SB. Play will give you 10 SB (guess you've done those). You will be able to get 4-8 SB on the Task "Market Research" jobs. I've looked at my activity list, I was lucky and hit a 60 SB survey without that I'd be on 81 SB but finishing the Apps (30 SB to go) while watching TV this evening would have seen me well home without the survey.

Apart from that are you running: Swagbutton Watch - 6/7 SB? You'll get a couple of Toro 1-Clicks first thing tomorrow, only worth 2 SB though.

You should get the 88 one way or the other but the Apps are the staple diet - I guess for most of us.

I've sprinkled in suggestions in the hope that I've it on something you don't know?

Guess you're new to this or an Android user.

The apps are DIRE. I have better things to do than spend 3 hours completing 1 app. That's with manual interference. Considering I used to be able to complete one in less than 20 mins.

Most of them are inoperable on IOS devices now or don't even exist. Thanks to Swagbucks!

Likewise watch or ngage or whatever else you want to call any of the videos they offer. Don't work on IOS devices, no matter what browser. Again, I have better things to do with my life than spend 30 mins trying to earn 1sb.

Tasks have never been worth the pittance they pay, esp since they introduced levels. They are so flawed that you have to be of the intellectual level of the idiot that wrote them.

Never get any 1 click offers on Toro or anywhere else anymore.

Apologies if I'm too frank, but that's the reality. I got a GTM survey in the end, so I made target. 1 sb here or there is not going to help someone make target. When I ask for advice, I'm looking for decent crediting offers from the offer walls, if there is nothing else doing on the site. It's the only way to earn that is worth anyone's time or effort.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I do find that some people take swagbucks way too seriously and get in a right pickle if there is a possibility to not reach target.

Some months I make a real effort and find its time consuming as I do all the small things that slowly add up.

Other months I rarely reach target and dont stress about it.

Each to their own. Whilst I understand there are bigger SB's to be made doing surveys, I for one find the amount of time wasted by getting so far and then not being suitable far more irritating than not reaching target.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I do find that some people take swagbucks way too seriously and get in a right pickle if there is a possibility to not reach target.

Some months I make a real effort and find its time consuming as I do all the small things that slowly add up.

Other months I rarely reach target and dont stress about it.

Each to their own. Whilst I understand there are bigger SB's to be made doing surveys, I for one find the amount of time wasted by getting so far and then not being suitable far more irritating than not reaching target.

Im pretty much like this - I run the apps, check the site for instants. Try the occasional survey. Then proceed to get annoyed by far too many surveys as the amount of time things go wrong with the ones on SB is more then other sites IMHO - they are also worth less.

But SB is still a decent enough way of earning a few extra pennies and every little does add up.

But to give a comparison (I am far from the biggest user of SB) - in 18 months I have earnt 24500 SB, which I have estimated is around £155. In the same time I have made £650 on Prolific. :)
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    mikep22 wrote: »
    Im pretty much like this - I run the apps, check the site for instants. Try the occasional survey. Then proceed to get annoyed by far too many surveys as the amount of time things go wrong with the ones on SB is more then other sites IMHO - they are also worth less.

But SB is still a decent enough way of earning a few extra pennies and every little does add up.

But to give a comparison (I am far from the biggest user of SB) - in 18 months I have earnt 24500 SB, which I have estimated is around £155. In the same time I have made £650 on Prolific. :)

Wow!! Really impressed with your prolific amount. I dont check the site often enough.

I agree with swagbucks being a steady earning site. I have been with them since 2012 and earn roughly £20 a month.
    It gives me a few extras I wouldnt normally have and sitting watching telly on an evening without running swagbucks at the same tome is never going to happen. ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure