Ppi lloyds credit card

2»

Comments

• Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,780 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HMG7 wrote: »
    Nasqueron - I hear what you are saying.. thank you for reply. I am just thinking about it at this stage, all input from other members is welcomed, hence I am here.

The input you will get from this forum's regulars will all be the same:

Don't use a claims firm.
  • hj711
    hj711 Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Thanks ... not quite what I meant by input of others..I mean in general terms...others may have had a few phone calls too and may want reassurance as you gave me.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,780 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    HMG7 wrote: »
    Thanks ... not quite what I meant by input of others..I mean in general terms...others may have had a few phone calls too and may want reassurance as you gave me.

Be honest, they expect you not to remember everything many years later. Don't panic and rush, consider every answer.

Good luck with the complaint
  • hj711
    Thank you Nasqueron.. I must admit to feeling a bit anxious when they called me again today.. it felt a akin to being under the microscope of someone who wants to squash you..simplified analogy.. ;-)
  • Bermonia
    Bermonia Posts: 977 Forumite
    First Post
    As already explained they are trying to ascertain ANY potential failings in the sales process - merely saying you were told you had to have it is quite frankly ridiculous and unprovable and if it turns out that they uphold your complaint due to your circumstances I am sure you will be more than grateful for their diligence ;)
  • hj711
    Success! They paid out and wrote me a very nice apology letter. Thank you for the advice received peeps. They also took it back to 1999 and I thought it went back to 2001.. Now I am ready and armed to do the rest. They advised they would pay me within 28 days and there was interest added to cover for that, the payment was transferred to my account within a couple of days.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure