Freebies Board All Stickys

sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
Senior Ambassador
edited 14 April 2021 at 8:49AM in Freebies (no spend required)
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Why is this being done? Genuine question - not a criticism.
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    karenb33 wrote: »
    Why is this being done? Genuine question - not a criticism.

We have all been asked for it to be done by the forumteam as part of the new forum redesign that will be launched soon.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • :money:thanks
  • Moore87
    Moore87 Posts: 7 Forumite
    thanks!:beer::rotfl:
  • Thanks, just what i needed
  • liu
    liu Posts: 181
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    How do I get a daily digest of all the new posts on one email? 
    Nice to save.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,805
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Hello all, 
    I am new to this forum and I do not where to post to just say hello. Is there a generic thread or something?

You could try the MoneySavers Arms - at the foot of the list of boards or, probably better, simply join a thread which interests you and is meant to be ongoing (eg like a monthly challenge of decluttering or not spending on unnecessary toiletries).
  • New member here.. I have a question, if anyone can help out.   I am aware of a deal that I would like to post, but I would also like to post my referral code along with the deal. The referral is completely optional, and I would only post the referral at the end of the deal in case anyone wanted to help a guy out and get a better deal in the long run. Is this allowed here?
  • sarah1972
    Senior Ambassador
    New member here.. I have a question, if anyone can help out.   I am aware of a deal that I would like to post, but I would also like to post my referral code along with the deal. The referral is completely optional, and I would only post the referral at the end of the deal in case anyone wanted to help a guy out and get a better deal in the long run. Is this allowed here?
    Hi and welcome
    Unfortunately referrals are only allowed to be posted on the referral board and on no other board on MSE. 
    Any problems, just pop me a pm
    Thanks

Sarah 
  • sarah1972 said:
    New member here.. I have a question, if anyone can help out.   I am aware of a deal that I would like to post, but I would also like to post my referral code along with the deal. The referral is completely optional, and I would only post the referral at the end of the deal in case anyone wanted to help a guy out and get a better deal in the long run. Is this allowed here?
    Hi and welcome
    Unfortunately referrals are only allowed to be posted on the referral board and on no other board on MSE. 
    Any problems, just pop me a pm
    Thanks

Sarah 
    Awesome,  thanks for the info! I'll just try and post over on that board instead. 
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback