MAYBE THE BEST TIP EVER

** We dislike Pyramid Schemes for a start, and those that are USA based pretty much complete the perfect post of what is not acceptable here

Edited by Mod2 **

Comments

• COS
    COS Posts: 550
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    ** We dislike Pyramid Schemes for a start, and those that are USA based pretty much complete the perfect post of what is not acceptable here  

Edited by Mod2 **

Why leave the post if we don't have a clue what the content is ? I think that the site is becoming over moderated and much preferred it when Martin was hands on. :( After all can we or not choose what is a scam ?
    Rememember. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
    Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you never know
    when, You might need them to empty your bedpan.
  • iBusiness
    iBusiness Posts: 61 Forumite

Why leave the post if we don't have a clue what the content is ? I think that the site is becoming over moderated and much preferred it when Martin was hands on. :( After all can we or not choose what is a scam ?

Hi Cos,

Point taken, i just left it to show that action had been taken by the moderators (me in this case) on a post that breaks the site rules and the very reason Martin employs us to moderate.

If we left all the scams on the board under the guise that the MSE folk can see for themselves, we'd get criticised for not acting on something that goes against the rules of the site.

cheers,
    Mod2
  • COS
    COS Posts: 550
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I accept your reasoning and an apoligy is winging its way to you  :-* I hope your a female mod :-[ as Galstonion won't appreciate a kiss ;D
    Rememember. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
    Never pass up an opportunity to go to the bathroom.
    If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You get another chance. And finally, be really nice to your family and friends; you never know
    when, You might need them to empty your bedpan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure