Warning: Aircon247.com

Goods ordered from Aircon247 by phone on the 29th June. Payment taken immediately. Told goods would be delivered the next week.
I didn't receive the promised email with receipt and order number, and no goods arrived. Thus began a ridiculous saga of phoning Aircon247's "expert" customer services staff, who always told me the same thing: they are external contractors who don't actually work for the company and can't do anything except pass a note to them to get back to me, which predictably they never did.
Eventually I got hold of a chap called George who had just joined the company in July. George is very friendly and personable, and has spent the last 3 months responding to my repeated phone calls and emails by apologising profusely, promising to get it sorted out ASAP, and completely failing to do so. I requested a refund 5 weeks ago and have not yet received it.
It's now 15 weeks since they took my money, and I haven't received so much as an order number.

Stay well clear.

Comments

• forgotmyname
    forgotmyname Posts: 32,549 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 13 October 2018 at 11:59PM
    How about a clue of what you ordered and whether its an off the shelf item or something bought in just for your order.

They appear to be A-Plant. Although domain registration makes me question that.

Is the order for you or a business?
    Censorship Reigns Supreme in Troll City...

• The order is personal, not for a business.
    It was stock items from their website - an aircon fitting kit (basically some pipes and lagging).
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    How did you pay and how much was it.

Have a read of the MSE articles on chargeback and section 75.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure