Slimming For Summer - Slimming World Support Thread 2018

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,863
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    oh god I love toblerone frozen.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I just had 1 triangle :A:rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 89,817
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    Hust had a Haggen Dass raspberry & mango ice lolly~~lush.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    beanielou wrote: »
    SSM~~You are a better woman than me!!

Now having a wee raspberry gin :D

My motto is now 'on it like a car bonnet' ...... :):):):)

bubbs wrote: »
    I just had 1 triangle :A:rotfl:

Good girl.... I would have eaten it all x
  • Sunshinemummy
    beanielou wrote: »
    Hust had a Haggen Dass raspberry & mango ice lolly~~lush.

You are the devil!

:D:D:D:D
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,658
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Tunnocks teacakes :drool:
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • Sunshinemummy
    TakeItEazy wrote: »
    Tunnocks teacakes :drool:

ooh, I liked (past tense) popping these in my mouth whole and popping them open on the roof of my mouth..... it is amazing just how must happy memories are linked to eating unhealthy food.

This morning I made the decision that I am going to get prepared for next week so first on the list is to make pulled pork.... this will be my first ever SW pulled pork.

I have trimmed the pork, which I will cook in chicken stock (as it makes it nice and moist), has anyone used Schwartz Perfect Shake Classic BBQ Seasoning.... trying to figure out if it is worth driving to shop (30 mile round trip)....:D:D:D:D or shall I just blag it with the recipe!

:D:D:D:D:D
  • TakeItEazy
    TakeItEazy Posts: 2,658
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I play frozen mania and all I can see are tunnock teacakes :rotfl:

WI with STS, need a gobsmacked emoji :D. Just hope it doesn’t catch up next week :o

Sun is shining at the moment so hopefully will have a day out with hubby.
    Have a good weekend all :A
    Its not what you do but the way that you do it, thats what get results :T
    Keep the Faith All

Heartbroken 12.12.13 :cry:
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,493
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Glad you escaped with a STS tie. It's harder with school holidays. Have a good day.:T

You've had an excellent week ssm. Angelic meal last night. What are you saving syns for?:)

I made good choices out to lunch yesterday had more fish (red mullet this time), salad and new potatoes. Everyone else had old fashioned puddings (like treacle tart and custard!:eek:) but I had a pot of Earl Grey! Wine syns were consumed but that's allowed at weekends.:D In the evening I just snacked on a packet of chicken slices.

Back on plan for today and tomorrow. I have yet to do my meal plan and shop but today is OK.

EE plan:
    B: NAS grapefruit, HEB toast with baked beans, HEA milk for drinks
    L: JP with cottage cheese, spring onion and pickles
    D: Aldi Lamb Rogan Josh and mushrooms, HM pilau, SW chips
    Syns: curry 1.5, wine syns.:)
  • Sorry I haven't been around at all this week - it was the first week without son at work and it was even weirder than him leaving home.....not mentioning the fact that hubby was totally stressed and was totally !!!!!y all week which lead to a few choice words being exchanged....so I wasn't very sociable. Sorry.

As for WI well today saw +1/2 lb which I'm ok with as I had a very boozy & foodie weekend las weekend ...which led to me playing catch-up this week but I'm still at my pre Christmas weight so I'm pleased with that.

We had woman of the year today but the person who I thought should have won didn't which given her weight loss in the timeframe was jaw dropping but hey ho.

Made a curry for nights tea & am going to have a jacket potato instead of rice.

Aim for this week (apart from not killing hubby) is to lose 1.5 lbs. I know which one will be easier to achieve.
  • p00hsticks
    p00hsticks Posts: 12,672
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi all. -1 lb for me this week/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts