Packaged Bank Account Success!

Hello all,
New to posting on the forum although been an avid reader for years. I was successful in several PPI claims a few years ago following Martin's advice.

In February I read about packaged bank account claims and decided to claim. Sent in via Resolver on 19 February. I banked with Natwest with a student account from 1992-1995 then a graduate account then moved on to Advantage Gold with a monthly Fee. I wasn't sure of the exact dates and have no paperwork, could not even remember the account numbers as had closed the accounts some years ago. I received a call from a member of staff last week asking me various questions. Today I received a letter confirming my complaint had been upheld. I was trapped with the account due to connected loans unable to change accounts. The letter included a cheque for £1136. I'm delighted and can't thank you enough for the guidance provided on this site. Cashing it might be another matter as it's in my maiden name but I'll see if there's any way round that tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure