FREE 7" Android Tablet with £29.99 annual TASTECARD

https://www.tastecard.co.uk

use the code FLASH14

£29.99 for the annual membership, which can be £79.99 sometimes
FREE 7" AVOCA Android Tablet worth £99.99.

Geek squad seem to rate it ok for something that is free. No good for 3D games apparantly - but would not be playing those anyway. I am putting mine away for someone's christmas present.

This offer closes TONIGHT

Two trips to La Tasca for two and you will recoup your £29.99 too!!
Food and Smellies Shop target £50 pw - managed average of £49 per week in 2013 down to £38.90 per week in 2016

Comments

• Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535
    First Post
    Forumite
    I have a tastecard through my bank and we always use it! There's an app for it as well so if you're somewhere you're not sure about the restaurants in the area you can look for somewhere local :)

Great deal at £30 anyway, let alone with the tablet!!
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Applied for this but got a letter through the post today saying that the tablet offer was oversubscribed so instead I get 18 months membership and free access to tastecard+ (whatever that is).

Very disappointed; going to return card for a refund. :angry:
  • stevepat
    stevepat Posts: 15 Forumite
    Applied for the offer from tastecard about 14 Aug 2014.
    All ok until 2 days ago when I received the following ....

Thank you for purchasing a tastecard membership. The Avoca tablet offer proved extremely popular and unfortunately our suppliers have been unable to provide the stock they promised.

We are working hard to source further stock and to supply you with the membership package that you requested, but determining if further stock is available will take a little time.

If you are able to wait, you do not need to do anything, we will be in touch again within 14 days.

We understand that you may not be prepared to wait, so are happy to provide you with a full refund on return of your membership pack. Just reply to this email advising us of your intention and send your membership, with a brief covering letter, within 30 days to the freepost address below and upon receipt we’ll process a full refund. unquote

It seems from trawling the internet that same thing has happened earlier and I feel that this offer should not have been made as I'm sure there were issues with the availability of the tablets.
    I'll wait for the 14 days and see what they come up with.
    Disappointed to say the least.
    #
  • PasturesNew
    PasturesNew Posts: 70,698
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Glad I didn't go for this then - a Tastecard is useless to me.... I'd have been joining just for the tablet thing ..... so I'd have been miffed at having done all that work to join, then having to do all the work to unjoin.

So it's a good job [a] I didn't see this thread I don't want a tablet anyway.
  • Sorry for those that missed out on this. Mine arrived today, so am keeping it for my daughter for Xmas.
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535
    First Post
    Forumite
    Oh that's such a shame! Hopefully they'll do it again soon or they'll find stock somewhere :)
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • ellysi
    ellysi Posts: 23 Forumite
    You can also get a 2 month free trial on taste card, if you dont buy straight away chances are they will send you an email offering it to you for £29.00, it's pretty good especially if you like places like Pizza express, which is great for kids too, although be ware you cant use it on a friday or saturday in most places
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure