4 Free £25 Asda shops!

124»

Comments

• mr_magoo
    mr_magoo Posts: 19 Forumite
    15 worked!! Just got £226.60 for £61.16!!...it let me use it 8 times!!

Wow! That's good, well done!
  • mr_magoo wrote: »
    Wow! That's good, well done!

Make that £251.91 for £66.97
    Got some Xmas presents sorted, gta5 for £22 and 6 boxes of nappies...as well as tons of other stuff. Hope they honour it! Fingers crossed!
  • Victoriasponge - was the code you used just the code on the 1st page here but with 15 instead of 25 at the end? Cos it's not working for me :(
    .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:Scottish & proud of it! .•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:•..•:*¨¨*:
  • Victoriasponge - was the code you used just the code on the 1st page here but with 15 instead of 25 at the end? Cos it's not working for me :(

With the 15 but I wouldn't expect it to work now, they took it off on Friday :(
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,875
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    didn't work for me! :(
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,855
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    didn't work for me! :(

Its expired, it was moved to this expired board on 14th October
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure