Fall too Pieces

Comments

• Update re me i managed too get a sooner start date in my new job its going really well. With the contract change at work i am slowly getting sorted re debts/learning to drive and buying new stuff for my flat.

Singledom rules lol i have realised i am not in a stable place yet and i am working very long hours now 8pm-7am 4 days on 4 off.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Sorry i havent updated this in a while guys busy busy

Survey earnings are bot all lately i have i think 2.50 from opinion outpost in 2-3 weeks, i have accounts ready to drop soon power of opinions is nearly ready 1000 odd points. Uk Toluna is at 155000 and isay.com is not far away.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 15 May 2017 at 11:20AM
    Well its surprise day for me today a 23 quid cheque from the dvla hmmmm i am not complaining but it has no explaination what its for.

And from ukhiving panel i am 4 quid richer :-)

I think i am at 400 plus on the top cash back/survey earnings ytd too sorry guys busy busy i had a few weeks where i didnt update it but i will sort it later.
  • Well power of opinions has dropped i am just waiting on the echeque on paypal clearing which will be tuesday (payday at work lol)

My dvla cheque has cleared which is ace news as my account has funds in it a few days before payday. I also checked my opinion outpost and an elite test i did ages ago has paid out so thats plus 7.50pound into my paypal. It sounds tiny but i have saved a third, a third off debts, a third into my day to day account.

Other news i hate my old team at work and love my new one, i didn't even after 9 years get a leaving present or good luck in your new job card, another collegue who left was the same. And in case people are curious its the same company and i am now working on there webchat/social media team.
  • Bobarella
    Bobarella Posts: 10,824 Forumite
    Savvy Shopper! I've been Money Tipped!
    How mean to not even get you a card!
    " Your vibe attracts your tribe":D

Debt neutral :) 27/03/17 from £40k:eek: in the hole 2012.
    Roadkill 17 £56.58 2016-£62.28 2015- £84.20)
    RYSAW17 £1900 2016 £2,535.16 2015 £1027.20
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Scott_Weiland_2 Posts: 799 Forumite
    edited 21 May 2017 at 8:09PM
    Yeah another collegue was the same she put in for a new job the same time as me and she got nothing either, 10-15 years service on the department between the two of us and nothing.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Glad your new job is going well . As for your old colleagues you are well rid if they couldn't even get you a card.
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 21,348 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Agree that it sounds like you're well rid of your old department! Glad to hear the new job role is going well too - it sounds right up your street to be honest!
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00
    Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • another_casualty
    another_casualty Posts: 6,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Hi Scott . :)
    I've read a few pages, then skipped to the last page.
    There's a lot more for me to read, when I'm ready .
    Just wanna say, I love your bull by the horns approach . :)
    Your taste in music is pretty cool too. :)

Jobwise, I'm too cynical now , and expect nothing .
    I was very surprised that I got a very nice leaving present on my departure. It was from one dept. Who got me 2 bottles of j d and a box of truffles. Baring in mind, I only gave a weeks notice , and most of the company were unaware of my departure :)

I've got officially 12 years to retirement age.( should've been 10)
    Gold watches are long gone for service, and working life is one big wind up afnyway..
    Keep it together :)
  • What can i say other than my old department are gits lol i wouldnt of minded if i had just left and worked no notice but i stayed 3-4 weeks prior to starting my new role.

Thank you for replying everyone.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback