Meerkat Movies

Comments

If that's of any use to someone
  • Hi all. I just joined up with the cheapest travel insurance for a pretend trip this weekend. It says I am a member until OCT 31ST on the meerkat movies website, but then tells me to log in each week for a new code. Am I a member for a year? or just until the end of the week? should I have added my pretend trip date for the travel insurance for a later date in the future? many thanks in advance.
  • I just forked out £5.29 for a one day UK policy. Will be less than the first cinema ticket saving. Just have to wait the 48 hours now. Was intending to wait until half term was over to go to the cinema anyway. Fingers crossed. What an amazing deal.
  • Bought a travel policy as advised. Went back from insurer's web site to themeerkat.com and logged in. Asked for my voucher and was told that the "system needed to know what I had bought". Filled in the two drop down fields (product type and name of insurer) and got my code for tonight.:D

All seems very clear. Now I have to find a film that I can get into...

PS - no, I'm not able to offer the code to anyone
  • MSE email received this morning. £2.05 spent on travel insurance by lunchtime, got code, off to see Bond this afternoon. £6 saved straightaway.

Apologies if this appears twice, never done this forum thing before.
  • £2.05 insurance and an imidiate code.....Bargin :j
  • Quick question - I've purchased the insurance

So if I get this working? Will I be able to use Meerkat Movies for one Tuesday only? How long will I be eligible to claim 2for1s on a Tuesday?

Thanks,
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,609 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    It's every Tuesday & wednesday (once per week) for a whole year.
    You have to obtain a new code each week.
  • Ive just done it. Bought the insurance from ERV for £2.03 or something.

Downloaded the app and during the setup process it asks:

Did you buy your insurance more than 48 hours ago, to which I replied NO and it said come back after 48 hours.

Went back in the app and answered YES to the question, chose ERV and BOOM im activated and have a code for tonight.

Easy.
  • Insurance for £2.67 and off to the pics tonight ! Happy Days!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback