Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Thanks Butti.
    Enjoy your day.
    Hope it is beery. Xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,576 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Wish I was in my Jim-jams at 10.30 this morning.

Glad the feline boys are all ok.

The story of your ds in a kilt reminded me of when we took our littlies to Monifieth near Dundee on a charity caravan holiday - my dd was around 4 and totally disappointed that the minute we crossed the Scottish boarder there weren't any men in kilts....she was mesmerised when she actually saw a kilted gent :rotfl::rotfl: I always secretly wished shed marry a kilted man but she didn't :rotfl::rotfl:
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    Out for tea tonight.
    Not sticking to either budget or to SW :o:o
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    milann wrote: »
    Wish I was in my Jim-jams at 10.30 this morning.

Glad the feline boys are all ok.

The story of your ds in a kilt reminded me of when we took our littlies to Monifieth near Dundee on a charity caravan holiday - my dd was around 4 and totally disappointed that the minute we crossed the Scottish boarder there weren't any men in kilts....she was mesmerised when she actually saw a kilted gent :rotfl::rotfl: I always secretly wished shed marry a kilted man but she didn't :rotfl::rotfl:

Shame on her:rotfl::rotfl:
    I am about 30 miles from there.

• beanielou
    Options
    It has been quite a nice day today but again it is blooming chilly tonight :(
    Socks & a fleece on :(:(

• beanielou
    Options
    I have just been elevated from Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee to Mega Magnificent Maxi-Meticulous Uber-MoneySaving Magnate

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I have just been elevated from Deliciously Dedicated Diehard MoneySaving Devotee to Mega Magnificent Maxi-Meticulous Uber-MoneySaving Magnate

What an amazing title! Well deserved.

Hope tea was nice Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Options
    What an amazing title! Well deserved.

Hope tea was nice Xx

Thanks Lucky.
    Tea was lush.
    Black pudding Scotch egg :drool: xx

• Lucifa73
    Lucifa73 Posts: 7,726 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Found you!

How lovely to have 2 new cats. We still have Casper and have added 2 Gerbils but still no sign of the dream dog!

Lx
    26.2.19/14.1.19: T MC 3629.26/3629.26 : VM 0% 1050/13876.59 : W 0% 100/1485 = 4409.26/18990.85 =25.17%
    28.1.19/28.1.19 Hubs 0% £400/£2,977 =13.44%
    SPC 2019 #073

• beanielou
    Options
    Good to see you Luc :wave:
    The dog will follow at a time that's right for you :) x

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback