Praise for FitBit

I recently lost my fitbit - Oddly enough the band was on my wrist but the pebble came out and I've hunted high and low for it. Called fitbit today to see if they can track it / see where it is to give me an idea of where it might be and sadly they cant. What they are going to do though is send me a replacement strap and pebble FOC as mine is still inder warranty. I didn't expect this (Was gearing up to buy another)

So THANKS fitbit! :T :dance:

Comments

• robatwork
    robatwork Posts: 7,087 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    That's unbelievably good service.

Maybe it's because they are dropping pebble so have lots of unused stock

https://dev.fitbit.com/blog/2018-01-24-pebble-support/
  • Lip_Stick
    Lip_Stick Posts: 2,415 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I lost my fitbit over a year after purchase and just forgot about it. I mentioned it to someone who told me they knew a friend who had lost theirs, contacted fitbit, and got a replacement. I contacted fitbit who asked to see a copy of my receipt and yep, a replacement was sent out for free. This was a few years ago now, so it was their policy and not just because they wanted rid of spare stock. Great customer service from them!
    There's a storm coming, Mr Johnson. You and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.
  • Brodiebobs
    Brodiebobs Posts: 1,032 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I banged my charge 2 and it had a hairline crack across the screen, being the glass i thought it was a gonner!

Someone told me their customer service was good, so thought i'd give then a go, one e-mail and they sent a whole new one within 48 hours.

Fantastic service.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport