Meerkat Movies

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    one final question when a new code is generated on thursday can I prebook for following tuesday/wednesday or do I have to wait till tuesday to book

Not sure to be honest, give it a try, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Hello it's my birthday today, I've just been to cinema and used this weeks code from buying travel insurance last week. However i was trying to find the thread to see if anyone had a code they weren't using themselves that they would be happy for me to use tomorrow afternoon. Watched Get Out this evening, but promised hubby we would watch Logan tomorrow.
    The end is nigh
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    simone10 wrote: »
    Hello it's my birthday today, I've just been to cinema and used this weeks code from buying travel insurance last week. However i was trying to find the thread to see if anyone had a code they weren't using themselves that they would be happy for me to use tomorrow afternoon. Watched Get Out this evening, but promised hubby we would watch Logan tomorrow.

Theres a whole thread on hukd that might be more popular.
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Theres a whole thread on hukd that might be more popular.

Thanks for that, maybe that's where I originally saw a code thread. As it happens a relative has helped me out from my Facebook please.
    The end is nigh
  • Beech
    Beech Posts: 9
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Sweet!

Just took travel insurance out for a measly £1.11 and signed up to Meerkat 2for1.
    Activated immediately. On my way to the cinema right now to book Guardians of the Galaxy 2 for next week.

Truly wonderful.

Can anyone else beat £1.11 ??
  • River.Bee
    River.Bee Posts: 97
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    Beech wrote: »
    Sweet!

Just took travel insurance out for a measly £1.11 and signed up to Meerkat 2for1.
    Activated immediately. On my way to the cinema right now to book Guardians of the Galaxy 2 for next week.

Truly wonderful.

Can anyone else beat £1.11 ??

I just bought mine for £1.11 as well! Absolute bargain, I'm really chuffed haha
    Gonna go watch Guardians of the Galaxy 2 next week with the OH :D
    03/03/2020 - The Re-Beginning of the End
    Credit Card Total Debt: £5525
    £0 paid - 0%
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,580
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Forumite
    Another £1.11 customer here
    :j
  • molinto
    molinto Posts: 3 Newbie
    Another £1.11 customer here
    Thanks guys
  • ANDY597
    ANDY597 Posts: 430
    First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    If anybody is close to Odeon Westerhailes Edinburgh, tickets there are generally £5.50 for both adults and kids. Parking is ample, free and cinema is usually relatively quiet compared to others in Edinburgh.

It also has a Home Bargains right next door for cheap cinema pop and sweeties.

So two tickets for £5.50 using a meerkat is just outstanding. Perhaps not quite as swanky as others but at that price you cant complain.
  • nicmalauren
    nicmalauren Posts: 94
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Just tried this loophole out and have paid £1.11 for a day trip! I suppose it will cover me for a jaunt to the shop later! :rotfl:

I'll make that quid back the first time I use the code (which will hopefully be Wednesday). Just awaiting activation. :j

Thanks for the tip MSE!:T
    "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport