Meerkat Movies

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Poc wrote: »
    Hi

Are you saying that Compare the Market is stopping the Meerkat Movie Promotion tomorrow? Can't find this mentioned anywhere else.

Sorry, if I've completely misunderstood this

Thanks

I thought that but couldn't see anything on google nor on the compare the market website.

Maybe "Hasbeen" could post a link when he gets back on.
  • Spooky_uk
    Spooky_uk Posts: 100 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    *Rewards: 2for1 cinema tickets on Tuesdays or Wednesdays at participating cinemas for 12 months from date of purchase, one membership per 12 months. Qualifying Purchases only. For new Meerkat Movies members it can take up to 48 hours to validate your details and you may not be able to activate your membership on the day of purchase. Meerkat toys available to claim on subsequent Qualifying Purchases made within 12 months of your initial purchase. Terms and conditions apply

† Limited Edition Meerkat Movies Frozen Toy and Meerkat Movies Membership available on qualifying purchases made and claimed between 22 December 2016 and 3 March 2017. 2 for 1 Cinema Tickets available on Tuesdays or Wednesdays at participating cinemas for 12 months from date of purchase. One membership per 12 months. Conditions apply.

I assume that means the limited edition frozen toy ends today and not meerkat movies itself.
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Spooky_uk wrote: »
    I assume that means the limited edition frozen toy ends today and not meerkat movies itself.

Yes, looking at it now does appear that way, so apologies. Have renewed membership anyway as mine had run out :)
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • Hi. I ordered a policy 5 days ago but it's still not activated my account so I can get a code. Would anyone have one for today? More than happy to repay the favour when mines working.

Thanks
  • Hasbeen
    Hasbeen Posts: 4,404 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    kingpayne wrote: »
    Hi. I ordered a policy 5 days ago but it's still not activated my account so I can get a code. Would anyone have one for today? More than happy to repay the favour when mines working.

Thanks

They usually activate instantly? Perhaps giving the help number a call will fix this for you. You have put all the details in to activate?
    The world is not ruined by the wickedness of the wicked, but by the weakness of the good. Napoleon
  • sjr88
    sjr88 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Is there any way to avoid the 70p fee?

Coud I pre-book in their cinemas directly with the Meetkat code, or do they still charge the fee? lol
  • DCFC79
    sjr88 wrote: »
    Is there any way to avoid the 70p fee?

Coud I pre-book in their cinemas directly with the Meetkat code, or do they still charge the fee? lol

Just get the tickets for the film when you go down 20 mins before its due to start.

Dont know if you can pre book in the cinema eg go in at 2pm and pre book tickets for a 7pm showing.

Or just prebook on the website, its 70p.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    new to MM codes & have a question

If I have a valid code for this week can i use to book a film for *next* week (on a tuesday/wednesay) or can it only be for this week
  • DCFC79
    new to MM codes & have a question

If I have a valid code for this week can i use to book a film for *next* week (on a tuesday/wednesay) or can it only be for this week

This weeks code is for tuesday or wednesday of this week only so essentially its 1 code to be used for that week or the tuesday or wednesday.
  • Inigo_Montoya
    Inigo_Montoya Posts: 1,214 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary
    one final question when a new code is generated on thursday can I prebook for following tuesday/wednesday or do I have to wait till tuesday to book
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback