Mummytogirls - 100 years to be debtfree - I think not!

Options

Comments

• scattyspice
    Options
    I think we need some of that (sturgeon). We only drove for 2 1/2 hrs to Whitby but both kids very car sick (passing the bucket between them!) I blamed Dhs driving!
    Crazy clothes challenge 140/180 :)
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Afternoon all,

Well camping didn't exactly go to plan... We came back a night early last night! Loved the whole social side of it... Hated night time.
    Didn't sleep well Friday night so was thankful for my own bed last night.
    The positive was we only spent £2.70 on ice creams!

Nothing much else to report! Weather rubbish here so clothes in the td grrrr!! Xx
    Mummytogirls x

• dawnybabes
    dawnybabes Posts: 2,565 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I keep thinking I must take ds camping (not a cat in hell chance of dh coming) just ontick the box but just cant quite bring myself to do it
    Sealed pot challenge 822

Jan - £176.66 :j
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Hi dawn, not sure I'd go on my own with the kids!! I'm a right wimp haaaa!!! I think I'd have been better on a camp bed rather than an airbed xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Alice_in_Poorland
    Options
    Hi mummy, sorry to hear the camping didn't quite go as well as planned, but well done on the 'low spends'.

xx
    DMP with CCCS started Jan12 £34,906 Jan13 £31,893 Jan14 £26,836 Jan15 £21,894 Jan16 £16,839 Jan17 £14,415 Jan19 £12,938ish Jan19 £9,649 Jan20 £6612 Feb 21 0 Self managed from Jan'17
    Jan 18- Bcard1 £0,Bcard2(PRA) £0,C@ptl £0,Ybank,£0,Virgin/MBNA £0,YB1 £0,S@ntader £0,Bcard loan £0,
    DFD - [STRIKE]Jan 2027[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Nov 2018 [/STRIKE][STRIKE]Jan 2019[/STRIKE] - DFD 28 Feb 2021
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Morning Diary,

Working from home today, good job as DD1 was up in the night being sick! Shes ok now, but this is usually what happens with my 2, they are sick in the night once and then thats the end of that!

Tried to update my signature this morning but it wont let me and says theres a firewall issue?! Never had this problem before.

So the kids are currently watching the Winnie the Pooh movie whilst im catching up with emails.

Havent been able to peg out yesterday or today as its been raining on and off. Its not looking bad at the mo but you just know that as soon as I peg out it will start again!

This afternoon going to walk to the post office and post my passport form off... £70 odd quid there but I have left it far too long before posting off. Today that form needs to be in the post!!

Back in the office tomorrow for 2 days, then working from home Thursday and annual leave Friday. 2 weeks and counting :T!!!

Hope everyones ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Passport form posted along with a nice cheque for £72.50! Sent it recorded so it cant 'go missing!'

Also popped to the coop for milk and bought DD's some sweets and me some twirls! £3.90 spent! xx
    Mummytogirls x

• mummytogirls
    Options
    Evening diary!!

Just catching up on my phone! Is anyone watching the benefits 1949 programme?!

Nothing much to report although I actually don't know how I'm actually going to be able to finish work on the 23rd... Too much to do!!

Starting to get into some kind of house work routine since its all going to be handed over to me shortly. House is tidy and washing and ironing up to date woohoo!!!

Catch up soon anyway xx
    Mummytogirls x

• LivvyLoo_2
    Options
    Hi Mummy,

I was reading yesterday that the benefits 1949 programme was a real eye opener. I was out last night so didn't catch it, was it good?

x
    LBM March 2011 - [STRIKE]Joint Debt £46k[/STRIKE]
    Current Personal Debt £0 :j
    Groceries £152.51/230,Pot Balance £1564.02
    Christmas Savings £200, £2 savings £24
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Evening diary, getting quite used to posting on my phone... It's the only time I get chance!!!!

Livvy, it was an eye opener but not really realistic as I don't think they had 1949 prices!!! It's on again next week with different people.

So today I have been mega busy at work... What's new?!
    Popped out at lunch to get the zip on dd2s coat... £7 still cheaper than a new coat. Need to collect it tomorrow along with some buttons for dd1s school cardi as she has 2 missing!!!

Mr t's brought my shopping with lots of good subs which always impresses me!! £68 and I shouldn't need to do a shop til payday on 23rd.

Also got washing line dried today and another load in now for tomorrow.

Hope everyone ok xx
    Mummytogirls x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family