I Want A Lakeland Voucher Or Discount Code

Penny-Pincher!!
Penny-Pincher!! Posts: 8,325 Forumite
edited 14 September 2016 at 10:35AM in Discount codes & vouchers
Official MSE Insert:

If you've arrived from Google, you may find our regularly updated Lakeland vouchers page helpful.

If you're posting in this thread to make it quicker and easier for you to find the codes please use this format:

a) only post known, valid codes - DON''T ASK FOR CODES.
b) minimal chat please - one, single post from any user letting others know a code has expired is sufficient.

Board guides will remove any posts that don't fit these points.

Thanks!

Back to the original post...

Hi

Im after a few items from Lakeland and was wondering of there are any vouchers or discounts for first customers running at the moment :confused: Im after a yogurt maker and other small bits.

Thanks
PP
xx
To repeat what others have said, requires education, to challenge it,
requires brains!
FEB GC/DIESEL £200/4 WEEKS

Comments

• Unfortunately Lakeland don't seem to do discounts very often. Existing customers do get a voucher sent to them occaisonally but they are not redeemable online. The best option is to wait until you have an order over £45 because then you get free delivery, or over £55 where you get the choice of a free gift in addition to free delivery.
  • Clowance
    Clowance Posts: 1,841 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    or get together with a friend or two to make a joint order over the free postage limit, like I do!
  • Lakeland have a sale online at the moment in case anybody is interested?!?!?

https://www.lakelandlimited.com

x
  • I think I must have got the very best deal ever from Lakeland - no vouchers, entirely free, kosher. They really are a brilliant company to deal with.
  • Anyone know of a code for free delivery at Lakeland please.
  • Frogling
    Frogling Posts: 1,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi donnalouise

I have never known Lakeland to have a free delivery code. The only time I ever receive vouchers from them is when they send out a questionnaire once a year to those of us who receive their catalogues in the post, and then they enclose a money-off voucher.

You will either have to spend over £45 to get free delivery, or perhaps post whereabouts in the country you live and see whether there is another MSE'er nearby who also wants to order from Lakeland. Then you could just place one order between you and, hopefully, it would be over £45 for free delivery or you split the delivery cost between you.
  • irisrose
    irisrose Posts: 4,248 Forumite
    Anybody know of any discounts for Lakeland. Thanks
  • lynsiloo
    lynsiloo Posts: 269 Forumite
    Does anyone know if Lakeland online do discounts? I have seen something but as usual they dont have it in the shop.
  • nidje
    nidje Posts: 119 Forumite
    Hi

Does anyone know of any discout codes for Lakeland Plastics please ?

N x
  • This may be too late !!, but as far as I am aware, they don't do online discounts, but if you phone them on 015394 881 00 they will always send the item out to the store of your choice, then you won't have to pay any postage costs at all. That in itself would be a saving.
    "Dogs come when they are called. Cats take a message and get back to you" :j :j
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback