Hoist for mobility scooter (also s'hand fitters)

Options
2»

Comments

• w06
    w06 Posts: 917 Forumite
    Options
    you can search your internet browser history for filton on the day you saw it and the site will be there
  • WishI'dReadSooner
    Options
    w06 wrote: »
    you can search your internet browser history for filton on the day you saw it and the site will be there

Unfortunately I have my computer set up to clear browsing history etc. when I shut the browser, as really we all should be doing. Only the sites visited today in this session show up. That's why I couldn't refind it on the day my computer decided to act up. :(
  • Barri
    Barri Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 30 June 2019 at 10:09AM
    Options
    Hello,
    can you e mail me please, with the contact info. for the Second Hand Hoist fitters you mention in your post please? I live in East Sussex but am having the same problems as you did getting a second hand hoist fitted to my car. My e mail '[Removed by Forum Team]' thanks in advance.
    Regards Barrie:beer::beer:
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Barri wrote: »
    Hello,
    can you e mail me please, with the contact info.
    It really would be better if you removed your email address from your comment. You really shouldn't give personal information on an internet forum. Not only that you commented on a thread that's 10 months old.
  • gingertomantiques
    Options
    Try sirus automotive Wednesbury West Mids 0121 505 7777.
    Originaly fitted one to Hyundai santa fe, then 2 years layer adapted it to fit Honda crv
    Worth a call
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport