HMRC Self Assessment Repayments 2016

Options

Comments

• jhonatan
    jhonatan Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    I think that people are crazy...ci submitted mine on 6 th april, then they put my taxes in pending, after a week has back in credit. I requested the repayment again and they put my money back in pending. Now after a 5 waiting weeks they put again my money in credit. Wt*? Has anyone of you guys who is in my situation? I dont know what is happen and why?
  • strong8096
    strong8096 Posts: 70 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    well still pending, they gave me tmrws date, I'm not holding my breath as they are bloody useless, there are lots in same situation, also some people waiting on their utr numbers now 5 weeks later aswel but tax office are fobbing them off
  • strong8096
    Options
    Dear ******* Thank you for your online enquiry. We are carrying out routine security checks on your repayment. Your repayment will be issued once these security checks are complete. Once issued your repayment should reach you within three weeks of this date. If you make a payment to us in the meantime it may delay your repayment by up to 30 days.

what a crock of !!!! ,
  • jhonatan
    Options
    :) i got exactly same answer when i asked why my money get pending and jump up in credit again and again...:) seems we got message from a fk*n robot
  • jhonatan
    Options
    Someone who is still pending? Or news?:beer:
  • strong8096
    Options
    still pending no extra news, just useless
  • stuart30
    stuart30 Posts: 499 Forumite
    Options
    Blimey looks like I was one of the lucky ones...my accountant done my self assessment online about Mid May time and had refund after a couple of weeks,very quick this year.

Was investigated last year...but given a Gold star (not literally lol) after a bit of digging as clean as a whistle.
  • Bakerschick
    Bakerschick Posts: 71 Forumite
    Options
    Still pending from 6th April been told will get a call within 3-5 days ��
  • strong8096
    Options
    still pending here, moved the goalposts said will be paid by next Monday haha yeah
  • jhonatan
    Options
    Dear Mr ****** Thank you for your online enquiry. We are carrying out security checks on your repayment which we have not yet completed. I have sent a referral to the team today to check the position. They will contact you with an update as soon as possible.

And after this message my money was again up in credit from pending :) i think from 6 th april to now i requested 4 repayents after they put my money from pending to in credit again.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback