Littlewoods PPI

Has anyone ever been successful with Littlewoods PPI claims? I have been on the case for months and all I get is your claim has not been allocated yet :mad::mad::mad:

So annoying

Comments

• Mac66
    Mac66 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Hi Shazza

I wrote to shop direct finance about my wife's various accounts - Littlewoods, Very, K@Co - in February 12, after a few letters and advise sent from this site i received a full refund for each account exceeding £2.300 in May - Reason for the complaint was that wife not actually working at the time of sale....
    I wrote to Shop Direct Finance Company Ltd, Sandringham House, Sandringham Avenue, Chelmsford, CM92 1LE.
    Not sure if you have tried this address, perseverance and good luck.
  • Hi Mac66,

Can you tell me was it Balance Care that your wife had on Littlewoods?
  • Mac66
    Mac66 Posts: 35 Forumite
    Hi Shazza, sorry not logged on for some time...

It is called account cover plus, apparently in 1997, they may have changed the name after this time.

I simply wrote to Shop Direct with a complaint letter, stating some facts from the template letters on this site, and they wrote back offering a full refund.
  • shazza39
    shazza39 Posts: 92 Forumite
    Mac66,
    Got a call last friday to do a telephone interview over the telephone regarding my claim, siad I would hear within a week. Waiting patiently for the letter.....
  • di3004
    di3004 Posts: 42,579 Forumite
    Hi there

For littlewoods cat customers, these are dealt with by Shopdirect, they do take a bit of time, so basically you do write to the Littlewoods address and they pass the complaint on to Shopdirect.

You could contact Littlewoods helpline by email, they are pretty good in getting back, will dig out the email addy and post back in a min.;)
    The one and only "Dizzy Di" :D
  • di3004
    [EMAIL="help@littlewoods.co.uk"]help@littlewoods.co.uk[/EMAIL]

[EMAIL="customerexcellence@shopdirect.com"]customerexcellence@shopdirect.com[/EMAIL]
  • di3004
    shazza39 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever been successful with Littlewoods PPI claims? I have been on the case for months and all I get is your claim has not been allocated yet :mad::mad::mad:

So annoying

Hi

When exactly did you put in your complaint? Cheers.
  • shazza39
    shazza39 Posts: 92 Forumite
    di3004 wrote: »
    Hi

When exactly did you put in your complaint? Cheers.

June I sent forms away :mad:

It's Shop Direct I'm dealing with, to be honest I'm not holding out much hope after reading other posts
  • di3004
    I will try to find the CEO/Manager email for you if i can.

Mine's been with them since July, despite completing the usual complaints form, they sent one of their own, and another one exactly the same a week down the line.

Was meant to have a decision by the 19th of last month, and they requested for 4 further weeks.

So when was the last time you heard from them?

Even though mine is a littlewoods account, shopdirect deal with them.
  • di3004
    [EMAIL="alex.baldock@shopdirect.com"]alex.baldock@shopdirect.com[/EMAIL]

CEO above, and copy it to Shopdirect email, so they are aware you have emailed the CEO, it may help with a bit of luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport