Disneyland paris daytrips family of 4 £9.50 with the sun

Comments

• claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Facebook says its not quite active yet.
  • ah, ok thanks Claire!
  • claire21
    claire21 Posts: 32,747
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    http://www.consorttravelpromotion.co.uk/

Facebook says try this link if having problems
  • ems2 wrote: »
    Has anyone done this in the past? We were thinking of getting 2 "day trips" but only using them for entry to the park, not the ferry, can anyone confirm if we need the ferry to validate the park entry tickets?
    TIA

We did this in 2011 when we went - We brought Eurotunnel with Tesco vouchers and did one day in Paris, one at Eurodisney. It was just a ticket you scanned when you go there. Not sure if it has changed since then.
  • VRose
    VRose Posts: 38 Forumite
    We booked for a day trip that came up as £9.50 on the 1st page and when processed came up as £19.95.
    I called the number and was told they would refund it. I'm just waiting for them to call me back to confirm this.
  • across
    across Posts: 1,648 Forumite
    dissappointing because the only £9.50 trips (as advertised) are on school days the half term ones expect you to pay accomodation too which bumps price up and the only dates left for us would be the march weekends at £30+ then you need 50 euro for motorway tolls handy and plenty of money inside the place for food/drinks then theres petrol im thinking at least gonna cost more than £200 for a day out and its cold weather too!(once won a day out to gullivers world at christmas it was in snow freezing n not even warm water in toilets!(put me off theme parks in winter mths!) so thats my mind made up it sounds like a dear day out in the end!
  • ayeshasi
    ayeshasi Posts: 1,737
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    So i can book eurostar myself, collect tokens and use that against one day in the park?
    Basically if i book 2 nights hotel. I can use the other day to look around LOL.
    Also, i have 4 kids so how would i work that out? Hmmm
  • nikkit72
    nikkit72 Posts: 2,458 Forumite
    WOW sounds a good deal until you go through, thought i would look at 2 night stay and WOW the price shoots up to £900 via eurostar no thx !!!
    Dont forget that little Thanks button , only takes a sec
  • If I buy the day trip would my ferry ticket run out that night? I'm thinking of booking the day trip but booking the hotel separately. Would that work?
  • AdamBrunt
    AdamBrunt Posts: 369
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    edited 14 November 2012 at 1:39PM
    We did this last year for 3 days in the park.

• To get more than 1 day in the park you need to have access to more than 1 address. You can use the same name but the address must be different
    • You do not have travel via the offer's ferry/tunnel crossing. You can arrange your own travel (eg we got a return through the tunnel with Tesco vouchers) but if you do not show up for the morning crossing you will be removed from the evening one.
    • If you do get more than 1 day then you have to arrange your own return crossing
    • Finally, it's far cheaper to arrange accomodation seperately (plenty of local hotels are far cheaper than this offer and all are serviced by a 24hr shuttle service to the park)
    HTH

We are thinking of upgrading and going (booked separately) by Eurostar this time. London to DLP direct is £405 each way. London to Lille is £120 each way but .... how do we go about booking tickets from Lille to DLP ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure