Disneyland Paris

Comments

• zara001 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the opening times are for January?

If i remember correctly!
    10.00am opening 6.00pm closing but, if you stay at a Disney hotel the park opens at 8.00 am for "extra magical hours", before it opens to the general public!
  • miradene
    miradene Posts: 75 Forumite
    True! however, to be honest the best time to visit disneyland is during school term as in the holidays it is super busy and queues everywhere for the rides/ character meets etc... and very tiring with kids

If your childs school doent mind a few days of in school term then i would say go for it as it will be much quieter and you will get more done than you probably would in peak times (school holidays)

Unless of course, you work in a school and don't have much choice about when you can go on holiday - always at full price too :(
    "If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can't buy":j
  • bgt
    bgt Posts: 32 Forumite
    prices are still coming up high, was looking for december for 3 nights and it came up with £1200....can that be right
  • marywooyeah
    marywooyeah Posts: 2,656 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    £1200 sounds a lot! I've taken my son twice on the goldcrest coach trips, long journey (about 14 hours on a coach from where I live) but we had 2 day tickets for both parks, disney hotel with breakfast and it was £229 per adult and £49 for our son the first time we went (as he was under 3) and £249 per adult and £99 per child when we went when he was over 3. If you can put up with the journey its a bargain!
  • bgt wrote: »
    prices are still coming up high, was looking for december for 3 nights and it came up with £1200....can that be right

It can be right, but it depends how many people and the dates in December that you are looking at, how you will be getting there and so on.
    If you need any advice on best dates to go for the best price, just give me a shout.
    Happy :)
  • Laura_Cello
    Laura_Cello Posts: 1,060 Forumite
    3 nights, family of 5 Davy Crockett ranch £389!

First holiday since 2008 - Children are BURSTING with excitement!!
    Thank you OP!!
  • amorge
    amorge Posts: 386 Forumite
    bgt wrote: »

Sounds really high, we're going Feb half term, staying in Sequoia Lodge and it's £1107 for me and the kids who are 14 & 16 so classed as adults. £980 for my brother, SIL and their 2 kids (aged 7 & 9)
    LBM 18/06/15 - [STRIKE]£20,276.64[/STRIKE] :eek:
    01/07/15 - £19,897.02
  • Beetlemama
    Beetlemama Posts: 1,153 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Your Total Cost = £142.00

General-1.jpg
    Disney's Hotel Santa Fe
    Dates: 16/01/2012 - 18/01/2012
    Rating: star.gifstar.gif
    More details on this property

TypeBoard BasisPriceStandard Room (*40% Discount) (*kids Under 12 Free*) - Adults: 1, Children: 1Room And Breakfast (includes Daily Park Passes)£142.00Supplements / Discounts£0.00Total Cost = £142.00Prices correct at: 30/10/2011 11:06:51 Your Total Cost = £142.00

wow....wish I had a spare £142 :rotfl:
    "There is no substitute for time."

Competition wins:
    2013. Three bottles of oxygen! And a family ticket to intech science centre. 2011. The Lake District Cheese Co Cow and bunny pop up play tent, cheese voucher, beach ball and cuddly toy cow and bunny and a £20 ToysRus voucher!
  • there are some really good prices on there at the moment but make sure you book the transport yourself. If you add transport to your disney package it will often cost twice what it would if you book it seperatly. Return eurostar is usually around £69 per person if booked on the eurostar website.
  • cyber75
    cyber75 Posts: 55 Forumite
    I would just wait till december the Sun newspaper always does disney holidas for jan-march for about £299 for a family of 4 for 2 days self drive
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure