Cheap Airport Parking Discussion

Comments

• daveyjp
    daveyjp Posts: 12,510 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    A word of warning about parking at Leeds Bradford - some enterprising owners of a field have set up a car park which has no planning permission. I've no idea how much it costs, but if it's a lot cheaper than legal ones ask why.
  • Central car storage offer a decent deal at £6 and are efficient. However they do not compensate for a cancellatio. We lost all our money a fortnight ago because we cancelled less than 7 days ahead. How was I to know that one of our party was to have a heart attack and thus cancel the holiday?
    Their reply to a courteous rquest added insult to injury!
    Any better experiences?
  • rogertb
    rogertb Posts: 408 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I've been trying as well with little luck, I'm in Southampton so I'll probably get a lift though I did come across this :

http://bournemouth.gumtree.com/bournemouth/23/21527223.html

Roger
  • Poppy9
    Poppy9 Posts: 18,833 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Back to MotoringDiscounts.co.uk

Book airport parking through this site and you get 20% discount if you are a member of any breakdown body. I'm with autoaid so I entered my autoaid member number and had the 20% discount. It was cheaper for Bristol Airport than going through the AA site (I used to be a member before I saw the light):)
    :) ~Laugh and the world laughs with you, weep and you weep alone.~:)
  • Not strictly an airport! ..but does anyone have tips/info on cheap or free parking near Continental ferry Port in Portsmouth?
  • For cheap airport parking try Parkatmyhouse.com.

For example if you put in Luton as the location you wish to have a space you can find spaces at £4 per day (compared with £10 per day up at the airport) plus you can often get a free lift to the airport - you may have to take a taxi back but even so it's still much cheaper if you are away for more than a few days.

Say for 7 days up at the airport £70.
    Parkatmyhouse space for 7 days £28 plus £5 taxi is £33.
  • I always book through https://www.motoringdiscounts.co.uk – You get 20% discount off your airport parking!
  • http://www.skyparksecure.com/?utm_source=PURE&utm_medium=email&promo=dec085

The offer is a free parking draw for all parking bookings received in december and 5% off everything as well. The email says they are giving away 5 free bookings.
  • went away for christmas and used off airport parking when we got back the car was damaged and disguised so as not to be spotted until we were off their site.:confused:

Lukily we spotted it but still have no reply to a letter an e-mail and phone call 2 weeks on.

If you use off airport parking suggest you photo yuor car when leaving again on collection and check for concealed damage and be aware that the holiday extras site is run by a sister company of airparks ....guess who they recommend???
  • Anyone got a promo code for their parking?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback