Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Former MSE Andrea
    • By Former MSE Andrea 13th Jan 16, 8:52 AM
    • 9,419Posts
    • 22,334Thanks
    Former MSE Andrea
    Free baby stuff
    • 13th Jan 16, 8:52 AM
    Free baby stuff 13th Jan 16 at 8:52 AM

Calling all family board members... we need your help!

We want to give a helping hand to new mums and dads to be. The bigger ticket items can cost an arm and a leg so grabbing free samples can help keep costs down, even if it's just a couple of pounds.

I don't know about you but being a MoneySaver I started hunting for baby samples the moment I found out I was expecting - both times!

Can you help us help mums and dads to be?

Please share your freebie finds for parents. What have you found, did you get it, was it worth it, how did you rate it?

Thank you!

Check out our main site guides too:

Our Baby Booty Freebies (Freebies Roulette!) and Baby Checklist should help.

This Forum tip was included in MoneySavingExpert.com's weekly email!
    Last edited by Former MSE Andrea; 14-02-2018 at 10:49 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 3
    • emsi_b
    • By emsi_b 7th Feb 19, 8:57 PM
    • 52 Posts
    • 243 Thanks
    emsi_b
    Boots parenting club have an offer for a free mini ella's kitchen recipe book. Join, and then add the voucher to your advantage card from the app. Some of the recipes are very odd, but some are ok. Good for anyone who is uncertain. I actually found the cow and gate booklet better- you can get that from their club. I think this is probably for parents at the weaning stage rather than everyone, but worth a look regardless.
    • EstherG
    • By EstherG 5th Mar 19, 12:28 PM
    • 10 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    EstherG
    Fantastic topic, thanks!
    I love my family!
    • Franz123
    • By Franz123 18th Mar 19, 12:30 AM
    • 10 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Franz123
    Excellent topic, I hope many parents would share their tips and ideas. Kudos!
    • lucetrump
    • By lucetrump 10th Apr 19, 2:51 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    lucetrump
    Your idea was superb, i think every parents should take this as tip at least.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

928Posts Today

4,654Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin