Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Aunty-Pickle
    • By Aunty-Pickle 11th Dec 14, 7:18 PM
    • 474Posts
    • 1,378Thanks
    Aunty-Pickle
    12-24 weeks pregnant (part 4)
    • 11th Dec 14, 7:18 PM
    12-24 weeks pregnant (part 4) 11th Dec 14 at 7:18 PM
    so, this is a continuation of our old thread which can be found here:
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4890409&page=209

This thread is for all ladies (or partners of ladies) who are 12-24 weeks pregnant.

Welcome everyone!!
    Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock
Page 186
    • Mufenecko
    • By Mufenecko 23rd Jan 19, 1:38 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Mufenecko
    hi there I need help I am from beginning of my pregnancy in my account Tree in Slovakia in September last year I figure it out I'm pregnant now I need to cover all my expenses here in Slovakia because I want to give a birth to my child here. my question is if I can get MATB1 from GP or midwife if I take flight to England and then I will go back to Slovakia and they didn't see me from the beginning of my pregnancy? Can I get this certificate if they will see me for the first time? because what I know is I can get the certificate only after 20 weeks of pregnancy and I am in 24th so it's okay
    • Faith177
    • By Faith177 12th Feb 19, 2:48 PM
    • 2,664 Posts
    • 4,261 Thanks
    Faith177
    so found out on Friday we are having a little girl so really happy

then today my brother asked me to leave the baby with my MIL for his wedding! Wouldn't mind but wedding is October so baby will be around 3 1/2 months old my mil lives 3 1/2 hours away from the wedding and we'll be gone just under 3 days. So now I'll have to attend the wedding on my own (which im dreading as have major anxiety so lots of new people is my idea of sheer bloody hell) so OH can sit in the hotel with the baby

He knows me and MIL don't get on as it is so leaving her for that long at that age is just not an option.
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019
    • GingerSaurus
    • By GingerSaurus 12th Feb 19, 6:48 PM
    • 78 Posts
    • 134 Thanks
    GingerSaurus
    Congratulations Faith!

That does put you in a difficult position. I wouldn’t want to leave a baby that young to travel that far even with my parents who I’m really close to. We didn’t have children at our wedding but we did make an exception for OH’s brother and SIL. They had a long way to travel and no-one to look after their son.
    • Faith177
    • By Faith177 12th Feb 19, 9:06 PM
    • 2,664 Posts
    • 4,261 Thanks
    Faith177
    Congratulations Faith!

That does put you in a difficult position. I wouldnt want to leave a baby that young to travel that far even with my parents who Im really close to. We didnt have children at our wedding but we did make an exception for OHs brother and SIL. They had a long way to travel and no-one to look after their son.
    Originally posted by GingerSaurus
    Thanks Hun

I just cant understand the sudden change he knew about the baby before he booked the venue and weve had several chats about the wedding and this is the first hes mentioned of it.

He mentioned something about hes told the bar there wont be any kids but a 3 1/2 month old is hardly going to go anywhere near the bar. I know shes my daughter but I dont think shell be taking after me that young
    First Date 08/11/2008, Moved In Together 01/06/2009, Engaged 01/01/10, Wedding Day 27/04/2013, Baby Moshie due 29/06/2019
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

564Posts Today

5,977Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @WhichUK: ?? ?? @WhirlpoolCorp estimates there could be up to 500,000 unmodified & potentially dangerous tumble dryers still being used?

• RT @theresa_may: I?m pleased that we are banning all GPs? charges for forms relating to mental health and debt. I?d like to thank @mmhpi fo?

• Currently 52% in favour of self service checkouts, 48% staffed checkouts. I'm not saying a word! https://t.co/T7zzztSAr5

• Follow Martin