Argos agent swearing on the phone ...

Options
14567810»

Comments

• baza52
    baza52 Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    if Argos have said they had listened to the call and could not hear any swearing why did they offer you more money? What was their reasoning behind it.
  • Bucki
    Bucki Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    baza52 wrote: »
    if Argos have said they had listened to the call and could not hear any swearing why did they offer you more money? What was their reasoning behind it.

cos I got the copy and proven to them... indeed, it's a mumbling (trying to hide) F..Hell but it was during the phone conversation. Anyway, not going over this topic anymore.

Please close the thread!
  • baza52
    baza52 Posts: 3,029 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    yeah ok lol

On thursday you posted "yes the £30 is there for me to take but I can still request a copy of the recording as per the GDPR rules implied.

So you had not even asked for it on thursday but now on Monday morning you have not only received it but also managed to point out to them the swearing all before 9am.
  • JJ_Egan
    JJ_Egan Posts: 20,281 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    baza52 wrote: »

£100 to get rid of a problem .
  • Manxman_in_exile
    Options
    I hope the OP didn't watch "The Guard" on Film 4 last night or they would have had a complete and utter nervous breakdown and severe psychological trauma.

(Anybody who has seen - or rather listened to - the film will know what I mean. The f count is feffing astronomical).
  • martinbsp
    martinbsp Posts: 167 Forumite
    edited 14 January 2019 at 4:26PM
    Options
    Bucki wrote: »
    Don't be jealous...

Now now Bucki, you've stretched the bounds of credibility so hard they've snapped.

That you've done so in a such a very public domain must smart even more and I sympathise with your embarrassment. This whole story has bordered on the ridiculous in plot terms.

May I suggest you reflect on how you're selling yourself here and stop digging that rather deep hole.
  • Bucki
    Bucki Posts: 203 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    martinbsp wrote: »
    Now now Bucki, you've stretched the bounds of credibility so hard they've snapped.

That you've done so in a such a very public domain must smart even more and I sympathise with your embarrassment. This whole story has bordered on the ridiculous in plot terms.

May I suggest you reflect on how you're selling yourself here and stop digging that rather deep hole.

ahhhhhh, yawn!
  • martinbsp
    martinbsp Posts: 167 Forumite
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Greta_Sharbo
    Options
    £100 and making yourself the talk of the staff room for a few weeks. Good work.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure