Post Office Loan

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    jonesMUFCforever Posts: 28,898 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I applied for a loan online last Thursday and was accepted and signed the agreement online. I immediately got an email which said Congratulations your money is on its way and should be in your account within 3 working days but it hasn't reached my bank account yet. Should I be worried?

Do the maths - what time Thursday did you apply - even if it was morning then 3 working days after is Friday Monday TUESDAY.
    If it was late it could be Wednesday.
  • foxy-stoat
    foxy-stoat Posts: 6,879 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Anyone else thinking theres a lot a new posters on here discussing Post Office loans and wonder if some of them work for the PO marketing department?
  • I did think Tuesday, however, the money is still not showing in my bank, despite having received a text message from my bank to say that a new direct debit has been set up by Bank of Ireland (lender)!
  • I applied for a post office loan about 2 weeks ago. It was accepted straight away and I was told a copy of my contract would be sent in the post, for me to sign and date and uploads via a link emailed to me.

5 days later I received the paperwork and I signed and dated and uploaded it like they asked.
    I havent had any response or fund in my account?
  • Reemorg23 wrote: »
    Get in touch?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Reemorg23 wrote: »
    I applied for a post office loan about 2 weeks ago. It was accepted straight away and I was told a copy of my contract would be sent in the post, for me to sign and date and uploads via a link emailed to me.

5 days later I received the paperwork and I signed and dated and uploaded it like they asked.

You contacted them yet ?
  • I'd be phoning them - Bank of Ireland (the bank who Post Office uses to offer their services) is notorious for their poor customer service and slow actioning of things
  • Hey, any advice for me please? I applied today for a post office loan and it said, you've been accepted and subject to further checks the money will be in the bank within 2 days
    Am I accepted or what?? I've had no emails from them?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    What did they say when you called to check with them?
  • Tash272184
    Tash272184 Posts: 10 Forumite
    Ive just got an email saying " congratulations your money is on the way"
    Sit back and the money will be in your account within 3 days.?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure